Leopardstown Monday

Bobbyjo

At the Start
Shall be attending tomorrow..or today as you get this...

Initial thoughts, for what they're worth...

Cleni Boy is well handicapped.

Candy Girl has a strong chance - last run doesn't look so bad since winner has come out well since

Its lovely to see Travino back in the beginners chase but too much of an ask after a break, I'm sure. Interesting beginners race, a lot of them evenly matched but Majestic Concorde should be best if he takes to the fences. Horner Woods is better than form figures suggest.

Naturally, the wellbeing of Sizing is central to the big one. Should be a good race to watch. Very difficult to call strongly; as an outsider, worth noting how well Muirhead travelled last day when being ridden to get the trip. Can make a case for most of these if you put your mind to it.

Mares race is a tough one. Wouldn't be a Pomme Tiepy backer. Will be interesting to see if Give It Time gets a different ride to last day. Shirley Casper could surprise, while Brave Betsy would go close on last year's form but doesn't appear to have progressed.

Maiden revolves around Corskeagh. I'd like the Mullins horse, Otay Kawn, but bit worried that his run the last day don't look so hot after Oscar Looby ran poorly at Limerick today.

An Capall will sort the bumper

Majestic Concorde will be one of my biggest bets over the Christmas period.

Judge Roy Bean in the maiden hurdle for me as well.

Heavy frost last night - course just passed the inspection.

Dancing Tornado is my banker of the day. The victim of an injudicious ride the last day, it would be a major surprise if he couldn't reverse with Jimmy Ber on better terms. Candy Girl also didn't seem to get the best of rides last time out, but in her case, I don't think she helped Mr Townend get himself out of trouble by hanging all over the place and getting unbalanced.

Willie was interviewed by Kevin O'Ryan late yesterday on the racecourse and he was very very keen on the bumper horse. More or less said it would win. Also said that trip would be short for Candy Girl but he still expects her to go very close and if Deutschland jumps he will be bang there.

Sizing Europe is on the drift this morning which is not that surprising I guess. Things look to be falling right for Sublimity today...tight inside track, good ground and his regular jockey is back.

Bugger about Majestic Concorde!! Dancing Tornado just cannot be trusted to put it all in.

This for the bumper system An?

Gone with River Liane in the big one - given he was one of the shortest priced favourites for any handicap at Cheltenham and burst blood vessels during the race, came back with an easy win over a decent (albeit not top class) horse and the trainer has admitted he was short of work that day then 16´s is far too big a price for todays race.

If RL doesn´t win would love to see Inca win for Cantoris :)

Dancing Tornado is my banker of the day. The victim of an injudicious ride the last day, it would be a major surprise if he couldn't reverse with Jimmy Ber on better terms. Candy Girl also didn't seem to get the best of rides last time out, but in her case, I don't think she helped Mr Townend get himself out of trouble by hanging all over the place and getting unbalanced.

Well done.

Good shout Melendez..11/4:)

Its lovely to see Travino back in the beginners chase

Sure is - looked shattered in the last couple of furlongs and still managed third thanks to a couple of fallers.

Can't let Hardy go off at 10/1. Written off too many times, proved people wrong to many times. I bet he places.

Back