Leopardstown

I think his round of jumping today will ensure they stick to the novice race.

Take the winner out and Fionngas would have won by over 10 lengths.

Dungub looks a machine, seeing how he jumped and posting a 160P in myfigures would have him with a good chance in the Champion Hdl.

I think the jumping has nailed any chance of a champion bid. A pity but he cant be beat in the supreme so expect quotes of 7-2 for the 2011 Champion Hurdle.

First text I got this morning told me to get on Cousin Vinny at 10s-I don't think he is a natural chaser.

Have laid Zaarito for a place.I will be looking closely at Weapons Amnesty-trip on the short side but should be running on at the finish.

I think his round of jumping today will ensure they stick to the novice race.

Take the winner out and Fionngas would have won by over 10 lengths.

Was a bit sketchy at a couple, but do you think a stronger run race like the champion might be beneficial to him?.

Well i think it is very safe to say now Cousin Vinny may have to go back over hurdles!

Zaarito does not just fall...he absolutely buries himself. Hard to know what to do with him now.

Think one or two people mentioned Citizen Vic on here so good calls.

I thought Zarrito was a 1/3 Shot jumping (or not in this case) the last. What did he hit on the machine Luke?

Thanks. I see that Willie Mullins interview was exactljy had the same comments as Ted Walsh had about Cousin Vinny. The best way to get Ruby to answer a question is to ask Ted. Someone pointed it out on another thread. (Q-u)

Brian Gleeson did his best there but what in the name of god was Kieran O Connell on about? (p!?--h)

Shame about Zaarito. Thought he would have won well as well.

I've noticed a couple of horses now from Murphy's yard that dosent jump well, Zaarito, Big Zeb and Kimberlite King. Is it a coincidence or something more to it?? For instance we always seem to associate certain Meade's runners to be bridle horses and the opposite to Mark Johnston horses who always seem to find. Anyway food for thought?

By the way, Im a big fan of Murphy and Im not criticising him, Im more in the coincidence camp.

Am I missing something?

Has Cooldine lost a leg or something?

I had a look at the form - not having seen the market at all leading up to the race - to see if there were any angles to be exploited. I was totally stunned to see Cooldine sitting not only at odds-against but at 3/1!

This horse is as far ahead of this field as Kauto Star and Denman are of the Brits. Cooldine should be odds-on in my book. I had resigned myself to taking something something like 7/4 (my paper forecast price) if any bookie was daft enough to offer it but 3/1 is ridiculously generous.

The horse might not win. It might not be fit. It might not be well. It might fall. It might just run badly. But it shouldn't be 3/1 against a bunch of second-raters.

I've gone in quite heavily.

Very big price at 4/1 on betfair.I have laid Money Trix for a place at 5-4.

Nice to see the two Irish hoses with potential fight it out...imagine both connections will be delighted.

Super ride from Ruby from the front...the horse got exactly what he needed and you can see him improving tons for that. Definite place claims for Cheltenham.

Bizarre that Notre Pere just sat in behind that slow pace...horse had no chance.

Back