Lincoln/Dubai

Elleval might be worth a small ew bet at20s in the first at Meydan.
Simenon had a very hard season last year and I would make him a strong place lay in the Dubai Gold Cup.

Agree Reet, should be a shoe-in, for Jack although both been turned over by Highland Colori, Jack giving six pounds in the Ayr Gold cup over 6f (gs) & over 7f for ESQ in a conditions at Warwick....IMO 25's which is was first thing is overpriced & it should make the frame....but what do I know, I live in Spain, have you seen what constitutes racing here LOL

Fecker! ES QUE LOVE non-runner, I guess the ground ???

Last edited:
For the first time in as long as I can remember, Jamie Spencer gets his tactics right and looks a proper jockey. Two brilliant rides. (This from his biggest critic.)

Spencer couldn't believe how easy he was going 3 out-they have a serious decision to make with this horse now-chase the dream and go down the Kentucky Derby route or keep him for Meydan next year.Alternatively they could sell him for stupid money.

After winning 722000 stg today they are entitled to take their chance if that's the way they want to go.They have plenty of options.

Need to see a replay, ridiculous performance. Backed Vercingetorix and he beat the rest of the field comfortably but got hammered.

Just think he got him a bit shut up, but he bobbed and weaved to get out, the winner would'nt of looked so good if Dank had clear run...imo

Having seen the replay there is some weight to that argument. Wouldn't have beat the winner though.

Disastrous ride by Buick to try and sit so close and a disastrous decision to run a 12f mare in a 9f race like that where they go a mile pace. She fell apart in the straight , was buffeted all over the place and looked as if she might have been struck into .

Time surely to realise Buick's confidence in riding this horse is completely fucked and replace him on her .

James Willoughby does talk such **** - yes he was impressive but the race fell into his lap and two G2 horses Dank and Mshawish should have been a lot closer - bring him to Royal Ascot and do that to Toronado et al and I will agree the horse is the "best in the world " .

Last edited:
Back