Lincoln/Dubai

It is a very valuable AW race in March - it means nothing . Mukhadram would surely have won pulling a cart from a better draw . Why run Derby winners in it ?

Agree the World Cup was poor but I do think we saw some of the worlds best middle distance horses tonight in the Sheema and Duty Free.

Dank ran well. Had traffic problems, no fault of Moore. Not his best ride on Gentildonna but she got the best jockey out there out of trouble. Magician certainly didn't have the best of runs.
The Fugue was in the wrong race, and over that trip was always going to be ridden handier. Nothing wrong with the ride though.

Just A Way
is a monster

this was not a gladiators, he had top form in Japan and today posted a monstrous performance , I doubt he will run at Royal Ascot but if he comes he wins in a canter

Agreed Suny, the way the jock had him sat back, cruised wide on the bend and went away was something special.

Just A Way
is a monster

this was not a gladiators, he had top form in Japan and today posted a monstrous performance , I doubt he will run at Royal Ascot but if he comes he wins in a canter
as you said, likely won't happen. but what race would he be in? showdown with treve in the prince of wales?

Just A Way
is a monster

Not if Treve runs he won't - she is in a completely different league to Dank .

very unlikely we see the match

Treve is a fantastic fillie but is overrated, Orfevre was overtrained and Intello is a good ground horse.
She can be beaten in the Ganay too if soft ground and she will not come to Royal Ascot if the japanesse runs

but the most likely scenario is the japannese horse not coming.

very unlikely we see the match

Treve is a fantastic fillie but is overrated, Orfevre was overtrained and Intello is a good ground horse.
She can be beaten in the Ganay too if soft ground and she will not come to Royal Ascot if the japanesse runs

but the most likely scenario is the japannese horse not coming.

Overrated my arse. Treve would have beat them running backwards.
Whatever decides to take her on will get an arse whipping :thumbsup:
Magician will be 2nd.

I dont rate your arse

Treve was a top class fillie last season, small type unlikely to train on for my liking,
Danedream was able to win a king George but was not as good as a 4 yo and i think the same will happen with Treve this year.

About just a way
I rate him 130 for his big win in japan last year and he was 136+ this weekend and could not have stopped improving! after this big effort a break could be ideal but when he runs this year form 8-10f i think he is the one to beat in any race in the world.

on a different note i was a bit pissed off with saeed bin surroor for removing the objection re: calvalryman. i thought there was geuine reasons for a turn around of the placings, the irish horse took his ground and without that he would have won. i can only assume it was political word in his shell like from the sheikh, but it's a shame he didn't think of the punters as much as he did of the image being portraid

on a different note i was a bit pissed off with saeed bin surroor for removing the objection re: calvalryman. i thought there was geuine reasons for a turn around of the placings, the irish horse took his ground and without that he would have won. i can only assume it was political word in his shell like from the sheikh, but it's a shame he didn't think of the punters as much as he did of the image being portraid

You are right

Just A Way's performance will be difficult to be topped for the rest of 2014. That was simply of freakishly brilliant proportions

Last edited:
Is that because you are an attention seeker.

I dismissed a comment fully justified 'that Treve was overrated' as sh*te.
Treve produced utter brilliance in equine form.

How is that attention seeking?

I'm not sure if you are a troll or an attention seeker-I will be sure to let you know when I decide.

Back