Look after this forum

I would like it on record that I am opposed to this return of slim chance. Just so I can say when it comes to the time where he pisses everyone off (can't be more than hours away), I can say, I told you so...

I have remained Facebook friends with Ardross,BrianH and Krizon, I'll tap them up, mind you Krizon is now romantically involved.

Reply from Lord H

"I got so wound up with stupid people and I thought if I don't get bothered by things in real life, why am I allowing myself to be that way in a world that's not real ?. I'll, as cabinet ministers say, take it under consideration."

I'll post some NBA bets when it starts if anyone is interested. They'll be reposted from elsewhere on the web but I bet them myself and they grind out a decent profit.

Hi All,

I signed up a posted a very small amount at the backend of last NH season (just before Cheltenham), and it appears like a few others on here I switch off during the flat season. I'll certainly try to contribute where I can,

Benny, I'll take an interest in what you post up, I'm a keen follower of the NBA and I think there is scope to make money on it. Is it a points based staking system you follow and in general are the bets based on a handicap? And where on here do you put them up?!

Hi All,

I signed up a posted a very small amount at the backend of last NH season (just before Cheltenham), and it appears like a few others on here I switch off during the flat season. I'll certainly try to contribute where I can,

Benny, I'll take an interest in what you post up, I'm a keen follower of the NBA and I think there is scope to make money on it. Is it a points based staking system you follow and in general are the bets based on a handicap? And where on here do you put them up?!

I'll stick them up on a separate thread in 'other sports'. They are usually handicap bets or under/over total bets, so the odds are usually 10/11. I just play them to level stakes.

I would like it on record that I am opposed to this return of slim chance. Just so I can say when it comes to the time where he pisses everyone off (can't be more than hours away), I can say, I told you so...

Told you so.........

Back