Millie Dowler trial.... a disgrace

Hamm Where's the threat to democracy in this sordid but trivial saga. It's all Highbury hyperbole or Islington idiocy. Just heard Yvette Cooper say that Cameron cannot be trusted to lead us through the financial turmoils ahead because of his connection with Coulson, If her plan works Ed the leader would also be disqualified thus giving her Ed another chance of the top job. most of the many politicans I have met, with some notable exceptions, have the same mindset. I despise them.
There was an attempt to delay the Parliamentary break to deal with this wheras nobody considered that everyone should be on the alert and prepared to make some tough decisions re our stance on the woes of the Eurozone.
As to pincodes lookup Piers Morgan's oft mentioned quotes.

"Working for a safer London" - SPLAT! Yeah, just as well it wasn't a grenade rather than a custard pie. Strikes me the cops can't even keep their eye on the bleedin' obvious, let alone 'homeland security'. And now the utter tedium of yet another inquiry, to see why no-one thought to frisk the attendees.

Last edited:
Strikes me the cops can't even keep their eye on the bleedin' obvious, let alone 'homeland security'.

Maybe this month's payments were forgotten in all the mess. I'm sure it'll be sorted out. News International seem terribly generous.

;)

They sure are - strongarmed today into saying they won't pay any more defence costs for disgraced phone hackers. Very kind employers indeed.

Back