New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone .. :D Im new to TH, ive visited a few times and decided to join. Ive been with horses all my life, and when i get my avatar up and running you will see my horse..I have been watching Racing since i was a child , prefer NH to flat,...My daughter works on a flat yard in Middleham in Yorkshire, my horse has been up there with her since June but is coming home in Feb ... :D

hi all, im james from cheltenham aged 20 i have been a racing fan for nearly all my life due to the fact my father always took me to Prestbury Park since i was 5 , my job is a part time office clerk.I try to go racing three times a week trying to make a healthy profit.

Thats a bit about myself look forward to posting on this forum

James

Cheers firstpastthepost. Be prepared to be torn apart for all your opinions on account of your youth :D Also, anyone calling you James is actually wanting to stay at your house for the festival. :xmassanta:

Hi everyone

Just a quicky to introduce myself. Found the site through the links on one of the members websites (crazyhorse I think).

I'm an avid racing fan of both codes but prefer NH. I live in the Yorkshire region & try to get to as many meetings as possible but work does tend to get in the way.

I look forward to adding to the discussions & airing my own topics/views.

Regards
BlazingWalker

Hi guys, I've made a few posts already. Came about the site purely by fluke. I'm on a couple of other forums and know Maruco and qzy from there. I've been following racing since I was left in the stand at Leopardstown as a whipper. Best thing that ever happened to me. Love my national hunt racing. Would probably have ended up working in a yard if I wasn't a city slicker. Managed to get involved in racehorse ownership in 2001 when a bunch of seven of us bought Brave Inca. Have since set up a syndicate business and am always looking for members. Hoping that I can add something to the forum but sounds like there is a pretty good crew here already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back