New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found one for 29.95/month. they picked 12 winners from 21 races yesterday.... sound good?

Not if you are paying for them, no. Never, ever, EVER pay for information like that!

Welcome Ric - yes as PDJ says steer clear of those rating sites out there - plenty of sharks about who will fleece you in no time!

That said hope you enjoy the forum - several good judges on here and some good tips from time to time.

Ric - take note of BrianH's selections, Tout Seul's and Desert Orchid's - they're not infallible (no, honestly, Brian, you're not - always) but they seem to have made a number of very clever choices from not always the most obvious selections. Also look in on 'Other Sports' if all-sport betting's your bag, for the same reason. When you've tried some of the ratings and form experts on here, you'll be able to let your paid tipster go.

From Tassie originally, but spent the last 12 years in Queensland where the weather is hotter and the ocean is warmer!

Yep Cairn's is okay, it's hot and close enough to the GBR but not enough surf for me.... hehe. There is a race track there though!

Krizon.... Thanks for the advice, i'm going to check it out and compare. I did end up buying a subscription to the paid service and i'll try it for 6 months and see the difference. Another friend of mine uses their service and he's making a killing with place bets so i'll see how it goes.... keep you posted.... cheers.

Harsh..... very harsh.

Granit Jack 74
Amaretto Rose 70
Kicks for Free 66

My way de solzen 76
Don't push it 74
Fair Along 68
Good Spirit 68

Brave inca 75
Straw Bear 70
Detroit City 69

Lacdaoudal 75
Cornish rebel 74
Mon Mome 71

Royal auclair 63
L'aventure 63
Spot the difference 59

Gaspara 77
Pouvoir 74
Pancake 71

Best to stear well clear of using my ratings for anything other than a jolly laugh!

I faired poorly yesterday....

Granit Jack 74 2nd - 15/2
Amaretto Rose 70 3rd - 2/1 f
Kicks for Free 66

My way de solzen 76 1st - 7/2
Don't push it 74
Fair Along 68 2nd - 10/3 f
Good Spirit 68

Brave inca 75 2nd - 11/2
Straw Bear 70
Detroit City 69

Lacdaoudal 75
Cornish rebel 74
Mon Mome 71

Royal auclair 63
L'aventure 63
Spot the difference 59

Gaspara 77 1st 9/2 jf
Pouvoir 74
Pancake 71

On On to the next!

Ricarrrdo can you post any selections etc on an appropriate thread . This is just a welcome and hello thread

Thanks

Lot's of new names appearing. Please feel free to join in. We don't bite everyone... well not straight away anyway! :)

I'm wondering if we have the real David Johnson on board or just an admirer?

Definitely the real David Johnson. I'm even a Timmy Murphy fan. Just not the one that has horses with Pipey!

Welcome DJ - I've read your contributions on trf and I'm sure you'll make a good forumite

I see we have more new members signed up this week. Please feel free to join in. :)

Hello all as you see my Name is Wayne Craig
am from North Wales(Flintshire) am 25

Got told about this site by Chris from kachinaracing

Things about me Work at Toyota
play lot of football when not playing backing horses lol

i have a wife and a little girl 1year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back