New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll fit in just fine with all the hedge jumping loving girls on here. It's best to pretend Hurricane Fly is a good horse and not a failed flat bred to appease Grasshopper and CO.

and whatever else you do, keep off Slim's ******* thread. :D

Ban this scumbag!

PS. Good to see you again Beefy

Thats ok Slim I won't have to do any pretending been a main player in The Fly fan club for some time!

Duly noted Diamond

Thank you Grassy and likewise

Last edited:
Hey guys, new around these parts but used to post on Neigh ( same username) and as that has now vanished I said Id give you lads a chance!

Been following National Hunt for over 15 years and think flat racing is for girls :D

with your excitement to post its understandable that you wrote the last sentence the wrong way round ;)

Hurricane Fly doesn't get mentioned much on here though

Last edited:
with your excitement to post its understandable that you wrote the last sentence the wrong way round ;)

Hurricane Fly doesn't get mentioned much on here though

Things are about to change then EC :D have just been catching up on your contributions to the Champion Hurdle thread and some very good stuff there I must say, while I always take times and sectionals with a very large pinch of salf and prefer to trust the naked eye they undoubtedly do provide an insight when the reader knows how to interpet them.

thelaird32

Welcome to TH all new members . Talkinghorses is of course the best fan site as voted for by readers of the Racing Post .

There are lots of members old and new at this site and this is a thread for new members to introduce themselves and tell us about their interests and if you want your background .

We hope you enjoy the site and join in the discussions and banter

Good to be on here. Do a bit of freelance writing on racing, tennis and football so looking forward to some interesting chats and debates.

"ex neigher also here! " wrote Tiggers1972

Who were ye on Neigh, I used to think "Tigger" was Grassys pet name for Dave, until one morning I met him semi sober at the Plough , I realised it was "Digger". Mine you Dave still had his studded collar on and Nick fed him his breakfast.

Last edited:
Couldn't be better. It's good to see you on here. And hopefully a few more reprobates will find their way here now the proper racing's started!

Chief reprobate signing in. :)

Another ex-Neigher. Huge interest in NH racing, particularly the racing here in Ireland. Harchibald unquestionably my favourite racehorse of recent times.

Hadn't known of this site until rooting through Google to see what became of Neigh, but look forward to getting involved as the NH season gets into full swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back