New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
Some of you may remember me from the now defunct Neigh Forum.
Looking forward to some thought rendering interaction but without further ado I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year.
Max.

“One great use of thought is to share it, because sometimes, it can make you think you don't know what to think"

Hi All,
Some of you may remember me from the now defunct Neigh Forum.
Looking forward to some thought rendering interaction but without further ado I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year.
Max.

“One great use of thought is to share it, because sometimes, it can make you think you don't know what to think"

Nice one, maxbet - it's been a while.

Welcome and Happy New Year. :cool:

Hello Petit Robin, I don't bet either and I've managed to survive on here for years, you'll be OK ;)

Good to hear from you Elephantine. It's been a very, very long time. Are you still involved at Dessie's? And how's the old boy doing?

It may not make sense now my friends, but don't swim against the tide, there will be survivors, some of us have foreseen this judgment day.

Some reform and are now safe.

Some refuse to conform, these are the enemies of logic.

Enjoy your time here and visit the champ hurdle thread soon.

Good to hear from you Elephantine. It's been a very, very long time. Are you still involved at Dessie's? And how's the old boy doing?

Likewise Maruco. I'm involved in a few syndicates with Dessie but I think we'll be more worried about Wexford and Roscommon than Cheltenham with the current crop! The old boy is doing well, he's on loan with the IHWT as an ambassador at the min.

Likewise Maruco. I'm involved in a few syndicates with Dessie but I think we'll be more worried about Wexford and Roscommon than Cheltenham with the current crop! The old boy is doing well, he's on loan with the IHWT as an ambassador at the min.

Great to hear. I'm not sure whether you boys ever bump into each other since your big rivalry, but Oran's on here semi-regularly as well.

No prizes for guessing where you'll be nailing your colours on the Champion Hurdle thread!

Hi, I'm new here. Enjoy national hunt racing and go to as many meetings as I can, have stayed away from the flat so far.

Colours nailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back