New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear from you Paul. Are you and Chris going to the Festival?

Yes Maruco, Chris and I will be down there again this year for the Tuesday and Wednesday. Need to get some of our money back after being cleaned out there on Festival Trials day a few weeks back!

I take it from the location that this is Mr Beck?

Yes Maruco, Chris and I will be down there again this year for the Tuesday and Wednesday. Need to get some of our money back after being cleaned out there on Festival Trials day a few weeks back!

I take it from the location that this is Mr Beck?

I always thought you had a touch of the 'Sherlock's' about you. :D

Hey guys. What's the story? A cork born man here looking forward to another festival. I used to back horses all year round but I only go in for the spring festivals these days. Good luck to everyone in their bookie bashing endeavours!

Great to see the new members on here who are very welcome as always, especially the girls. Are you going to join us at Cheltenham in the usual haunts? Def will be propping up the Mandarin bar near the bubble for most of the meeting. A pint for the boys and a bottle of Winnie for the girls ready for you.

I like him Granger but I'm always looking to get him beat. Maybe people go against him because he doesn't win by a huge margin like the best 2 mile chasers do.

Hello everyone, been a racing fan for a few years now, recently started reading your champion hurdle thread and thought this forum looked a good place to hang out. Might pluck up the courage to post some day, anyways good luck to y'all.

Welcome secretariat. Who do think is going to win the Champion Hurdle?

Have backed MTOY from a while back ,cause i thought the pace would off been break neck. Not so sure now. Lookin forward to crackin renewal tho.

Hello folks, no better time to join up than the eve of the festival!

Jumps racing fan and festival fanatic! spent some time on the old neigh forum and see many similarities here!! (That's a compliment)

Hope I can contribute from time to time!!

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back