New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Thanks for accepting my membership and Happy New Year to you all

I live in North West London and have been a fan of Horse Racing since the early 80s

Mainly interested in Flat racing but also delve into the big NH races.

Most of betting is done in-running since 2010

Good Luck all
Mr Bojangles

Hello all and thanks for accepting my membership. I've been a racing fan for 25 years. I mostly follow the national hunt scene in Ireland but have an interest in all racing. Been following the forum for a while now. The tipping on the forum is fantastic. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute even though I'm way out of my league on here!

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute even though I'm way out of my league on here!

welcome to all

you bring an important issue up there TW

no you won't be out of your league..no one is..we just share views..no one's view is above others..well obviously mine is:lol:

i feel a lot of people have that thought..to anyone joining or reading..don't feel that way..just post your views

Welcome to all new members....especially Mr Bojangles, whose journey from the Dark Side commences here.

Excellent stuff edgt. Thawhorn was owned locally at home,Galway. My first memory of racing was very young at the time. Didn't think anyone on the forum would remember,well done.

welcome to all

you bring an important issue up there TW

no you won't be out of your league..no one is..we just share views..no one's view is above others..well obviously mine is:lol:

i feel a lot of people have that thought..to anyone joining or reading..don't feel that way..just post your views

Good shout there EC
A big welcome to the new members

Hi all, newbie here so be gentle.

The forum looks great, glad I found it - and just in time for Chelters next week too!

Thanks for accepting my registration, very much enjoying learning more about the Cheltenham festival. Attended a number of race meets over the past few years and this will be my second trip to Cheltenham. To date I've mostly bet on football, and in-play cycling stage races.

John

Sports fanatic from Edinburgh. Horse racing my first love followed by cricket then football. First meeting was York at the Ebor meeting when an unknown horse called alleged beat the Derby runner hot Grove by ten lengths. Been hooked ever since.

Hi all. Backer of horses solely, I don't trade, hate the way the game has gone, in particular, the way bookies are allowed to operate now. All Exchanges the same, now just cream off operations, now they don't even want winners because it's their money you're taking. Really makes me sad to think that nothing will change either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back