New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard, Jumper. Any tips for Ascot, let us know. Cheers. ;)

Last edited:
I have been lurking, having a look round this site for a few days, so thought it time to register and introduce myself. Following a reorganisation by my employer, I took early retirement almost 2 years ago, which has allowed me to indulge my hobbies of golf and horse racing. I am off to Kelso in the morning :-)

Really glad I found this forum and looking forward to reading and occasionally contributing to the various threads.
Derek

Welcome on board Derek. I'm fairly new to the site myself. Nobody bites bar Tanlic so we shall look forward to your contributions and there are a few knowledgeable guys on here who might well help you top the pension up a bit ;)

Oh and enjoy the day at Kelso.

Last edited:
Hi Derek. Welcome to Talkinghorses. What a great time to get involved given The Festival is round the corner, and quickly followed by Aintree and Punchestown. Don't be afraid to get stuck in and contribute.

Hello - Yorick here. My first post.

Good morning all.

I'd just like to introduce myself to the forum. My name's Yorick and I have been writing on horseradcing forums for years now. Firstly, the old GG.com and when that closed down, I moved to Everything horse Racing (EHR).

Things being what they are on that forum, I have decided to give this one a try and see how it goes. It seems like there's lots of traffic on here, which is good and I look forward to posting the odd thought when anything interesting to say pops up.

NH is my true love, I should confess but today I will share my enthusiasm for one in the 8.15 Chelmesford by the name of Deeds Not Words,.

I backed it lto and thought I noticed Franny Norton give what is generally referred to as a 'gentle' ride. Unfortunately, the stewards also noticed it and so I do wonder whether today will be the day but in any case, I do think it has definitely coasted onto my radar screen as one to watch.

I cannot believe that my first post on here will yield a winner but I share my thoughts anyway.

Good luck

Last edited:
If you click on the Forum button and then on Horse Racing you'll see a number of threads that have been "stickied" amongst those you'll find New Members - Welcome to Talking Horses - welcome to Talking Horses Yorick.

Im sure everyone will benefit from the insight of nh racing by yorick.
He has been well respected on other forums and loves to discuss views.
I certainly await his views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back