New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, love horseracing especially National Hunt. Do dabble a bit on the flat though. Usually have a small bet on weekends. Love Cheltenham and Aintree Festivals.

Thanks Edgt, not sure about my wisdom, but been betting since 1980's (late 1970's if including Grand National, small ew bets placed by my dad.) Done plenty of mistakes like chasing my losses. Yes losing sucks and prefer to win, but at the end of the day there are other things to life, and there's always another race to solve.

Will try and add my opinion, when I've something to add. Also like to gather other people's opinions.

Hi all. Hoping to get some insight and improved knowledge on a sport i've always been keen on.

Mark.

Hi all, been stalking for a while and decided to finally say hi :thumbsup:

Don't have too much knowledge on the horses and with Cheltenham so close now looking to take advantage of some of your expertise :) Also looking forward to taking part in any competitions running.

Hello forum

I've been reading the forum for a long time. I'm very good at horse racing, so i look forward to contributing.

Hello everyone, pleased to finally be able to post something - I must have been one of the 140. I'm a senior citizen now but I still look in the mirror & see a full head of brown hair (but in reality what's looking back at me is old grey & wrinkled).

I love my horse racing and I like to try to solve class 4 handicaps. I slightly prefer jumps but will go to flat meets too, usually northern meetings. I'm a guesser but that doesn't stop me having a bet most days. I enjoy sites like this and will give encouragement and praise, hopefully in equal measure but will keep my mouth shut on anything else.

I'm an ex-engineer who retired at 45. My main betting medium is football as I know pretty much zero about horse racing but would like to learn, it's not as if I don't have the time. Any guidance appreciated. Saw this site mentioned on a very interesting thread on Betfair. I don't usually do forums so please excuse if my etiquette is not up to scratch.

One thing to bear in mind, BurtSaddo.

Betting on the Flat is generally for flaming-ninnies and/or metrosexuals.

You will want to stick to the Jumps, to ensure maximum credibility and 'Stud' value. :thumbsup:

I have managed to purchase a copy of Braddock's guide to horse racing, I have heard some complementary things about it.

Hello everyone good to be here . As you can tell by my forum name I prefer the nh racing as a spectacle but I still do ok backing on the flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back