Niel, Foy and Vermeille

RUK didn't even show it, nor did SIS, shambles.

Spanish Moon is a contender in the Arc now, make no mistake about it.

I do not think any of todays horses will win the Arc if the top two run to expectations. Spanish Moon was given a good ride there and thatmade the difference.

He's improving all the time and at still 20/1 represents a decent ew bet, only trouble is you're taking a chance with his stalls problem with it being an antepost bet.

Will try and show a recording of the 4.10 because we are busy :ninja:

Oh yes, that 5f Bath handicap is a must see...

RUK didn't even show it, nor did SIS, shambles.

Spanish Moon is a contender in the Arc now, make no mistake about it.

I'm looking forward to seeing him run as I have him at 90 :)

He has a very nice profile for the race and is massively on the up.

If Spanish Moon wins the Arc, I shall bare my arse to all and sundry on this forum. He beat an unfit non-trier having been allowed to dictate.

The way I see it at the moment, only Sea the Stars, Fame, and Conduit are definitely ahead of him right now. Cavalryman is hard to weigh up. He has improved massively in the last 12 months and has every right to be higher up in the betting that he is.

Presently, Vision d'etat, Sariska, Dar re mi and Getaway are all shorter than him. Crazy.

Was more interested in the other Khalid Abdullah horse myself Gareth in Crossharbour who put in a pleasing return at Deauville last month - he's likely better over further and I might be a victim of not going for the obvious given that I think Vision D'Etat is a much better horse at 10f than he is at the 12f of the Foy.

Unlucky with Crossharbour. Matched at 2 in running from a BSP of around 14.

Fancy Incanto Dream in the Gladiateur and taken 20's with Stan James. Very very unlucky in this last year and Kasbah Bliss got the run of the race (both Incanto Dream and the runner-up that day reversed the form in the Cadran), ID now receiving 2lbs from Kasbah (raced off levels in the Cadran) and is 2/2 first time out including over trips short of his best. Rates a good bet to me with Pointillisted the main danger.

Ran third to Kasbah, Pointilliste second.

Stayed on well in the closing stages - impressed with KB's turn of foot, would expect him to go off short enough for the Cadran though.

KB back to form after his spring disasters . Did very well considering all the trouble he found . In that form he would be much more dangerous to Big Bucks

I think conduit is a big danger to Fame and Glory in the Arc, if STS turns up, I hope he wins, he should. Its funny that everyone thinks he will win the Arc when everyone was questioning his stamina after the Derby. Since that race, he has not race over 12f again yet everyone's opinion of him winning of the Arc has increased dramatically. Im as impressed as everyone has by the manner of his wins since the Derby and Im sure he will outclass the others over 12f if he is 100% and the ground is decent.

With regards today, Fortune was very unlucky today. ( Was going to sue a bad pun). STacelita got absolutely no chance in the Arc and Spainish Moon should not be good enough. Out of the ones today, I thought the Arc horse Benhatshm is interesting since he was given a fair bit to do and Vision D Etat didnt run badly at all given the comments by his connections today. I would be seriously disappointed if SPainish Moon is up to Arc class, equally the filly's reputation was blown today.

Back