Novice chasers 2013/14

granger

Senior Jockey
Rock on Ruby won't be one.

Earliest prices for the season upcomings novices.

ARKLE
Champagne Fever (6), Grandouet (10), Rock On Ruby (10), Upsie (12), Annie Power (16), Melodic Rendezvous (16), Oscar Whisky (16), Puffin Billy (16), River Maigue (16), Un Atout (16), Chatterbox (20), Defy Logic (20), Pique Sous (20), Mallowney (25), Rebel Fitz (25), Sametegal (25), Steps To Freedom (25), Taquin Du Seuil (25), Une Artiste (25), Red Devil Boys (33)

RSA

Pont Alexandre (12), Champagne Fever (14), The New One (14), Un Atout (16), African Gold (20), Annie Power (20), Bright New Dawn (20), Chatterbox (20), OFaolains Boy (20), Coneygree (25), Don Cossack (25), Inish Island (25), Just A Par (25), Moscow Mannon (25), Pique Sous (25), Taquin Du Seuil (25), Meister Eckhart (33), Red Devil Boys (33), Top Gamble (33)

which shameless bookie still has pont alexandre heading up their market?

is annie power likely to go chasing?

What price was Simonsig this time last year, 5s? Surely an indicator on how underpriced Champagne Fever.

Must be a bit of value in the RSA market as a hell of a lot of those quoted will either stay hurdling or be more likely to run in the Jewson.

Coneygree as well I would have thought
Put in some nice performances last season and just beaten once by two very good ones over what was probabley an inadequate trip.

He could be a bit ground dependent as well. That race where he was beaten by the two Festival winners, he didn't set that good a pace either. Think he's a future National winner (not necessarily Aintree)

Didn't he get injured? Of all the animals behind The New One in the Neptune I actually like Chatterbox most going forward. Hurdled pretty poorly in that race which was a bit of an afterthought as well. Only thing stopping me punting him ante-post is not knowing what contest he'll ultimately be aimed at come March.

As soon as I find out which race Fever goes in that's my AP betting. Worked well enough last 2 years

Bobs Worth is the first horse since Flyingbolt to have won three different races at the Festival. Champagne Fever stands a chance of being the next.

Bobs Worth is the first horse since Flyingbolt to have won three different races at the Festival. Champagne Fever stands a chance of being the next.

Impressive, but if the Albert Bartlett had been introduced in the 80s or 90s more horses, Denman for example, would be in that club.

Back