Novice chasers 2014/15

27/1 double with UDS advised back in November by Slim. Did I back it? No, but waited until December. Got the 15/1.

That looked brilliant, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's getting a bit B for ballydoyle boring though, the same yard time after time.
i guess but walsh & mullins are a likeable pair. ricci seems down to earth and a decent fella (for a banker) and that performance is what it's all about. forget the money.

Yeah, I agree to a certain extent. It's not like he's spending millions

I think chinless wonders like Anthony Bromley needs to take a look at themselves, how come he wasn't in the market for some of these horses.

Wow indeed. Ruby lost for words!! Incredible jumping.

Can't bear Ricci. But do wonder what all the other bloodstock agents are doing!!

Nx

Yeah, I agree to a certain extent. It's not like he's spending millions

I think chinless wonders like Anthony Bromley needs to take a look at themselves, how come he wasn't in the market for some of these horses.

Didn't Paul N say recently it's become very difficult to buy these French bred horses and even he is struggling because they competition is so fierce?

It's getting a bit B for ballydoyle boring though, the same yard time after time.

Overall that might be the case (although as a Ruby fangirl that doesn't really bother me) but on an individual level you have to appreciate a performance like that. That was a hair-standing-up-on-the-back-of-the-neck moment. So much potential, and the best round of jumping I've seen from any novice this season.

"Dermot, who looks after Vautour, is a fluent Japanese speaker and went over there with Blackstairmountain so we may even look at that again, that's another option."

hope they bloody don't.

the turf was like concrete when BSM won there

Never heard Mullins so exhuberent after that display today. Sounded like he was going to enter him in the Champion Hurdle at one point!

What a machine he is.

hope they bloody don't.

the turf was like concrete when BSM won there

I thought that was pretty impressive, the way Mullins started talking about a lad in such detail. You get the feeling he could reel off details about every horse, owner, lad, whatever in that stable. His attention to detail is incredible.

Vautour was sensational, the race was put to bed after 3/4 fences and that was that. Really impressive jumping and wasn't stopping at the hill. KG & GC winner of next season?

Back