Novice Chasers 2015/16

On at 5s but still not convinced very open race despite what the market says.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Yes have a docket at 5s and again at 3s. The ground should really suit him & great to see Jonjo's go well today.

I also have an ew 25/1 docket on Vyta du roc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Douvan was impressive but with Vaniteux coming down two out it told us little .

I assume Douvan was idling as I expected him to come further clear than that . Vaniteux althpugh being driven along had the measure of Sizing John and it would have been informative if Douban had faced an opponent that led him to have pulled out more

So far for all his great potential and the lovely way he travels he has had so little competition this year .

I assume Douvan was idling as I expected him to come further clear than that . Vaniteux althpugh being driven along had the measure of Sizing John and it would have been informative if Douban had faced an opponent that led him to have pulled out more

So far for all his great potential and the lovely way he travels he has had so little competition this year .

I made this mistake with Sprinter Sacre in his pomp and people are making it with UDS. Just watch his run again and pay particular attention to his jumping. He puts the others in their uncomfortable zone after about the 3rd fence. From there he just keeps them dangling until it's time to win the race. Vaniteux was absolutely flat out and that's why he fell.

Nah, can't have that. Nico was fractionally the first of the three to start riding between the ditch and the third last. Away from the third last he was using up all his petrol to try to get upsides Douvan on whom Ruby hadn't yet moved a muscle. Vaniteux fell because he was completely out of his comfort zone, trying to jump at a speed he hadn't yet been asked to go in a chase, while Douvan was still completely within his.

It's more likely that if Vaniteux had stood up, Sizing John would have plugged on past him for second (based on the distance he put between himself and 3rd/4th between the approach to the last and the line - he was staying on quite strongly, just not as strongly as the winner) than that V would have put Douvan under any real pressure.

think No More heroes will take the RSA..fits the trends..age 7..have won 8/10...older than 7 yr old are 0/33 in last 10 years ...and Presentings have a good record in this

******* hell, roared it home.....a few didn't think he was a chaser at the start of the season.

Me and Les knew! TTF lists taken a boost.

Last edited:
Blaklion heartwarming no substitute for experience More of that looked like a novice No More Heroes slow

Didn't see that one coming but pleased for Twister.
Looked to me that NMH threw the towel in when he hit the front, Seemed to travel soundly enough until the business end
More Of That Jumped poorly.

Last edited:
Few bubbles have less air after today.

Shaneshill forever the bridesmaid.

No more heroes looked to be cruising at one stage but spring ground may totally not to be his liking.

That's a decent run by MoT given he bled. Hope he and NMH are OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henderson clearly right to want to run LAS in the Arkle despite Douvan - doesn't stay over 2m judging by that .

Back