Novice Hurdlers 2014/15

Yep. Easily the most most impressive novice seen in Ireland this year.

Next year will be bigger for him but will still take a good horse to lower his colours this term.

milsean is the Gigi horse I'm most looking forward too

Just to throw another Irish Novice into the conversation, I was sufficiently impressed with Free Expression on his debut Victory.
Like NMH, not sure he beat anything and it was a comfortable win.
But more so than this , it's the really strong vibes and reports from the Elliot yard about this one that intrigues me.

Last edited:
Also impressed by Maximiser who looks a real stayer & could be a star for his small yard and Jolly's Cracked It who jumped great apart from 2 out

Just to throw another Irish Novice into the conversation, I was sufficiently impressed with Free Expression on his debut Victory.
Like NMH, not sure he beat anything and it was a comfortable win.
But more so than this , it's the really strong vibes and reports from the Elliot yard about this one that intrigues me.

Free Expression back out again today 12:55 Navan. 7/4 Fav.
Up in trip and class. Proper test today

Just looking at the Supreme and Neptune Markets here...
It's just getting ridiculous the strength of WPM.

Allez Columbiere
Shaneshill
Tell us more
No more Heroes
Milsean
Douvan
Black Hercules
Sempre Medici
Morning Run

Is WPM juggling too many balls now.......? 4 different owners there.
Then on top of that, you have other promising Irish novices - Silver Concorde, Vigil and Free Expression.
The Irish novices have these markets absolutely dominated at present.

Probably siding with you on that granger at this stage. Having said that, I was quite impressed there at the minimum trip. Won a little snug.

Becoming a big fan of Free Expression....
Even though Martello Tower fell at the 2nd last, I thought FE looked all over the winner.
He looks to have a monster engine. Ran in snatches there and kept up to his work at the end.
But it' still a grade 2 on his 2nd start over hurdles and he looked to still have a tank full arriving at the 2nd last.
Think he'll be even better with a stronger pace.

Yes and the horse looked to blow up in testing ground but if he's the world beater his bumper led us to think he might be then he possibly should have done better, even allowing for the layoff.

(1:00) 327B Bar One Racing Royal Bond Novice H'dle(Grade 1) €48,750.00 ( 2m - 4yo+ )[MAX 25]
NHFrm
-5191 1 All Hell Let Loose(123)
(Ms.SHughes) - . ......... 11,10
21251 2 Draco (GB)(128) (APO'Brien) - . ......... 11,10
315 3 Investmentsuccess (AFleming) - . ... 11,10
5-022 4 Mike McCann (MO'Hare) - . ............... 11,10
41-11 5 No More Heroes (GElliott) - . ............. 11,10
6 Otago Trail (VWilliams (in GB)) - . ..... 11,10
51213 7 Princely Conn(128) (TMullins) - . ....... 11,10
31 8 Tandem (GB) (DKWeld) - . ................ 11,10
9 Allez Colombieres (FR)
(WPMullins) - . ............. 11,07