Older Flat Horses 2010

I think she's really overpriced at 5s - she's one if my favourite horses in training, and will run her race, which all things being equal should be enough to win.

Not sure has Paco Boy had enough now? Poor draw. Why is Hughes not riding?

I do not know what to make of Snow Fairy. Midday absolutely played with her at York but she looks so good in Asia. Big improver or weaker races?

A mixture of both I'd imagine. How the hell do you keep a filly sweet this late in the year? It's a serious training performance. What will she go for next season?

Last edited:
Ed Dunlop should share his secret with all these National Hunt trainers that cannot get a horse to the track fresh enough without a four month break.

Sad to see them go to the well once too often with Paco Boy - but he has been a joy to watch over these past three years .

Snow Fairy breathtaking and I was rather reinforced in my view that Crystal Capella would not be able to trouble Midday .

Looking forward now to Midday and Snow Fairy clashing again next season.

I don't necessarily think that Crystal Capella could beat Midday, but I'm puzzled how a horse that pulls to hard and weakens so badly she may have been amiss reinforces anything. Forming conclusions when horses don't run their race is a dangerous game imo.

Snow Fairy has had a cracking year and done connections proud.

Back