Older Flat Horses 2010

It is stating the obvious but Spanish Moon should be far too good for these?

Perhaps - Tazeez is only rated 2 pounds inferior but is 3 and a half times the price, and has the benefit of a recent run. A very nice each way bet, especially if Hills can dictate.

I love the horse but I'm not sure he'll stay myself, I think he struggles at a stiff 1m2f.

I like Sans Frontieres, he's a bit of a forgotten horse and ran well LTO and has ran in midfield in some decent races in decent times.

14/1 is a more than fair EW price.

Great Stuff GS!

You got Tazeez spot on as well - travelled the best, last off the bridle but definitely didn't stay.

Great call GS!! I was cursing what Hills was doing on Redback but he was well beaten in the end.

Spanish Moon was pretty disappointing.

Crowded House travelled well for a long way and might pick up a race before the season is done.

Fair dues to Saeed Bin Suroor ... if he doesn't Godolphinise a horse on its first run for them, he makes absolutely sure he gets it second time around.

Will you back him in the King George?

I think 7/2 is one of the fairest prices of the season.

Don't there there is any 7/2 left, but 3/1 in what is effectively a match with the form of the 3/1 shot franked time after time.

Grundy v Bustino II. Come on Bustino!

Unless there is serious stable money closer to the time for Workforce, I could see Harbinger challenge for favouritism come the day.

Back