Only Fools On Horses

To be totally honest the law isnt going to change now and like you say people are still hunting legally. I do agree the CA can be a bit over the top but they are only standing up for what they believe in. I have grown up in a hunting family where it has been in the family for generations. It is something of an english tradition and although i agree there are better landmarks for british things I still feel it had more right to be in a list than the angel of the north which isnt even 10 years old and in opinion a sightsore. Thats my opinion though and your entitled to yours.

Without wanting to open old wounds, it seems to me that the people who were wringing their hands and saying that the end of country life was nigh are the same ones who are gloating that the hunting 'ban' has made no difference. A moderate (as in not very good) law sensibly applied. At least stag hunting and coursing seem to be gone. As a political issue it's currently a dead duck and the CA is about as relevant as UKIP.
The horsey world is so healthy in this part of the world that we are seriously considering setting up an equine services business. Dentistry, saddlery, laundry, AI and many other sectors have never been so busy.

And don't forget all of the complementary services, archie: shiatzu, reflexology, realigning and healing, etc. And a lot of it seems to really work, too.

Back