Outsiders P / L 2018/2019

Sorry to hear that. I enjoy you posting or else this forum will get way too quiet. We are on the cusp of one of the biggest flat meetings of the year...and this place needs more debate.

Last edited:
I could back 10 horses in the 445 at goodwood but ive plumped for LINE OF REASON.1pt ew 10/1
In the 705 galway. Im doing a 20/1 with Billy Lee on it 1pt ew and cant remember his name.lol
740g my mate txted me earlier to tell me gary oneil had tipped one of mine,so i took 12s but now its only 9s.
WHATS THE STORY 1pt ew 9/1 wide open race tho and some cracking races.

Hot stone 705.

Last edited:
I could back 10 horses in the 445 at goodwood but ive plumped for LINE OF REASON.1pt ew 10/1
A NR but still wouldnt have found the winner

In the 705 galway. Im doing a 20/1 with Billy Lee on it 1pt ew and cant remember his name.lol
740g my mate txted me earlier to tell me gary oneil had tipped one of mine,so i took 12s but now its only 9s.
WHATS THE STORY 1pt ew 9/1 wide open race tho and some cracking races.

Hot stone 705.

What do you reckon..Outsider...Vale Of Kent tomorrow? Last race on the card..I will find out if I've done my anti post money for The Golden Mile tomorrow morning at the declaration stage too.

Last edited:
What do you reckon..Outsider...Vale Of Kent tomorrow? Last race on the card..I will find out if I've done my anti post money for The Golden Mile tomorrow morning at the declaration stage too.

I havent a clue and dont think johnson does either

Re-Vale Of Kent...I personally couldn't nail Johnston to a cross for taking him out the Gigaset, to be fair. I'm in the same situation because him running g tomorrow means he probably won't run on Friday...which also means my tenner each way is heading halfway down the toilet!

Fittingly, he either was taken out today or just missed the cut for The Mile...anyways...very well backed today....10's into 7's and could yet start favourite. Think he'll go close myself.

Last edited:
Fittingly, he either was taken out today or just missed the cut for The Mile...anyways...very well backed today....10's into 7's and could yet start favourite. Think he'll go close myself.

...and so he did....

He did indeed. Medahim also on my tracker and was a big danger beforehand. Both good horses.

VOK has Fanning booked and could be declared for the 4:55 on Saturday.

Stable mate..Lake Volta...third last time in the race todays winner Medahim was fourth in..behind Mankib and Top Score...well Lake Volta has De Souza booked.

Assuming they both run...should be a good race...Vale Of Kent should be hard to beat. Worthy of a mans bet!

The reverse forecast with Lake Volta is the right cover-bet just in case one stablemate beats the other...

Last edited:
There's times you spend so long talking to yourself on this forum that its almost possible to develop two entirely different personalities.

Last edited:
but I've got legal paperwork that dispels that myth, I'll have you know. :)

My old psychiatrist is already on the run, probably somewhere in Lambeth. :)

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me..sometimes treatment for most of us is a mere damage limitation exercise in my experience. :)

Last edited:
Updated P/L 42.98pts +
Remarkable lady was very disappointed today and runs tomorrow in the 650 in which she looks up againstt it but i cant resist 0.5pt ew 33/1
Seniority and escobar are too short for me.master the world could win it again but im going for Fire Brigade 1pt ew 10/1
CANNDIDATE515 1pt ew 16/1
KINGSTON 450b 1pt ew 8/1
BIG STORM COMING 730nm 1pt ew 11/2 1st

NR AND A WINNER

Last edited:
The ante post gods havent been good on the whole with vale of kent and seniority not running in my chosen races and poor draws and going changes not helping either.
Tomorrow i have gifted master at 33s for the stewards cup but he is drawn out in the car park.

Gifted master 1pt ew 14/1 you will often hear trainers say they need a fast past to aim at,well they will get that tomorrow with my fellow making them all go.a lot will be out of there comfort zone.this is what they call an easy 6 so even off topweight less 5lb claim i can see him holding on,well,thats the plan.
I remember him winning when even caspian prince couldnt go with him and thats when he entered my notebook.
Won a good hcap for me earlier and im hoping he can again.
Ive got 11 horses running tomorrow so some sorting out to do.

Classic seniority 150g 1 pt ew 11/1 7places.skybet
Porcellain girl 240nm 1pt ew 9/1
Rum runner 450g 1pt ew 25/1
Manson 525g 1pt ew 12/1 4places
Gifted master 340 from above post but im changing to 2pt ew 14/1 7 places.skybet

12 pts staked and i will be bitterly disappointed if i cant show a profit tomorrow.

Ive also done vale of kent but i feel at the prices rum runner dropping back to 7f could make them all go and 25/1 is value.

Skybet paying 7 places on 150 and 340.
Just cant see gifted master not being in the first 7.

Last edited:
For my punishment i must write out 100 times

Why didnt i back Sir Chauvlelin
Why didnt i back Sir Chauvelin
Why didnt i back sir chauvelin

And I must write out
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you

(Gifted Master BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!)