Paddy Power Gold Cup

No, too literal. FNS improved enormously, says nothing about SDC for me.

For Non Stop didn't run anywhere near his best that day. I think he has progressed over the summer but maybe form wise the horse to take the biggest compliment is Al Ferof from the Henry VIII

For Non Stop didn't run anywhere near his best that day. I think he has progressed over the summer but maybe form wise the horse to take the biggest compliment is Al Ferof from the Henry VIII

Agree and agree.

SDC isn't all that.

Possibly. Finian's Rainbow beat Wishfull Thinking a similar distance I suppose at the same track. Although that said I don't know why the Hobbs creature was so far back today, it's not tactics that suit him imo.

Possibly. Finian's Rainbow beat Wishfull Thinking a similar distance I suppose at the same track. Although that said I don't know why the Hobbs creature was so far back today, it's not tactics that suit him imo.

Finian's = God.

The only thing stopping me is the thoughts of 3 days drinking.On my last visit I stayed at home on the Saturday and watched the racing on tv -I was that wrecked.

You might have a problem winding down on the Sunday I hear Nicky is going to run Sprinter Sacre.

I was going to have a few quid on Champion Court for the PP but anyone know if that horse that won yesterday go for it.....For Non Stop?

Back