Tajaaweed
Tartan Bearer
Tazeez
Thewayyouare
Trincot
Twice Over
Virtual
Vision D´Etat

Probably lacks a real top notcher, so is quite an open renewal. Tazeez on fast ground could be interesting, and would look forward to seeing Kirklees again on turf. Vision d'Etat probable favourite I'd imagine.

My guess would be those in bold

Alexandros (Queen Anne)
Campanologist

Cima De Triomphe
Conduit (waits for Eclipse)
Doctor Fremantle
Eastern Anthem (too short)
Estejo
Expresso Star
Frozen Fire (too short)
Gladiatorus (Queen Anne)
Kirklees
Never On Sunday
Pipedreamer
Presvis (definitely out)
Red Rock Canyon
Tajaaweed
Tartan Bearer
Tazeez
Thewayyouare
Trincot
Twice Over (Queen Anne)
Virtual (Queen Anne)
Vision D´Etat

Probably lacks a real top notcher, so is quite an open renewal. Tazeez on fast ground could be interesting, and would look forward to seeing Kirklees again on turf. Vision d'Etat probable favourite I'd imagine.

Gladiatorus?

Oh, the Queen Anne ....

Last edited:
Tazeez on fast ground will be a knocking bet but I do worry he's been gash whenever he's raced away from Newmarket. I might save until the Champion Stakes. :D

Tazeez's form looks some way below that of a Group 1 performer at present. Tartan Bearer would be favourite on my tissue looking at those entries.

Tazeez's form looks some way below that of a Group 1 performer at present. Tartan Bearer would be favourite on my tissue looking at those entries.

I agree but bar his last run in France which can easily be forgiven, he seemed to be improving with every run. His times in the Cambridgeshire and Earl Of Sefton were nothing short of brilliant.

Estejo (GER) 5.h
Never On Sunday (FR) 4.c
Tajaaweed (USA) 4.c
Tartan Bearer (IRE) 4.c
Tazeez (USA) 5.g
Trincot (FR) 4.c
Twice Over 4.c
Virtual 4.c
Vision d'Etat (FR) 4.c

It would be nice to see Tartan Bearer win this impressively, he'll need to if he is to do well against the 3 year olds later.

This is actually a really decent race I think, Vision D'Etat is top class whilst I believe Tartan Bearer and Tazeez can prove themselves to be. I think it'd be premature to dismiss this race as substandard.

I see Virtual is a likely runner in this now....what the feck did Gosden take Pipedreamer out of the Queen Anne then?!

Surprised Bolger did not enter Lush Lashes in this. She would have every chance against these colts.

The more I look at this race the more I agree with you.

Estejo (GER)
Never On Sunday (FR)
Tartan Bearer (IRE)
Tazeez (USA)
Trincot (FR) (Sheepskin C/P)
Twice Over
Virtual
Vision d'Etat (FR)

I like Vision d'Etat a lot, but it's hard to ignore anything trained by Rouget at the moment.

Glad there's 8 runners, makes Tazeez a reasonable each-way bet on fast ground. I reckon he can probably get infront of one of the front 3 in the market.

Back