Prince of Wales's Stakes

Shadow Leader had spoken to no one about the entry of Loch Linnhe for the Sussex. She checked to see if he had any entries before the recent Epsom meeting, he had a Sussex entry then, they have been out for some time for anyone who cared to look, which she did, in rating the horse so highly.

Very impressed with the turn of foot shown by Vision D'etat, particularly given that he looked in trouble two out.

As for the inside information (which, in this case, is hardly inside information anyway) argument, Flame is very generous in posting up the valuable information he does, and everyone is very appreciative of his efforts.

As for Micahel Stoute, I have a hard time believing he's popping on to the forum to see what we're nattering on about; on the off chance that he is annoyed, I couldn't give a shite whether it annoys him or not.

Today however you state Lock Linnhe would be aimed at the Sussex after the Jersey, prior to entries being out, a clear display that someone has stated to you that it was it's aim, that is no different in regards to info and is divulging inside info as clearly you have been told that the horse is being aimed at a said race.

Since you edited this afer I'd read it Flame, and after I'd already replied to the original post, I hadn't seen this bit of nonsense.

How is it a clear display that someone has told me the horse goes for the Sussex Stakes? It is nothing of the sort. Your assertion that the entries aren't out is utter rubbish - the entries have been out since at least the week before Epsom.

I utilised my brain - to think for myself rather than to be told what to think - to work out that I could keep an eye on the entries Loch Linnhe holds, and I used my eyes to read the entries the animal holds. It's not rocket science, Flame - anyone with more than two braincells to rub together could deduce that since the horse has been entered in the Sussex for a few weeks now, if it won yesterday it was quite likely to take its chance.

I'd get back to studying the dates for the closure of races if I were you since your deducing skills clearly aren't very good. Nor is it very sporting to edit your post after the person at which your post is aimed has already replied to the original one! Tough luck, someone told me what you'd added.

Last edited:
Jaysus.

Back to the race. I agree with the above comment about Vd'E's turn of foot. The way the race was run did not suit a 12f horse ridden from the back, but he did it very well. He will finish better than fifth in this year's Arc, I reckon.

I'm not so sure he's not best at 10f. The extended trip of the Juddmonte would be right up his street but it looks like the Foy next.

Back