Prix Noailles & Prix D'harcourt

Not sure Soumillon set the right pace on Spirit one today.I know the horse likes to lead, but I think he went too fast early on. He could be interesting in his next start.

Originally posted by betsmate@Apr 6 2008, 04:39 PM
One to watch from the first race on the card.

Montmartre (Montjeu x Artistique)

Aga Khan/De Royer Dupre/Soumillon

Ran second on debut, entered at Saint-Cloud next month and then Du Jockey Club and the GD Prix Paris.

In fact the winner too. Hopefully some replays available.
Montmatre is also entered in the Derby, but will most likely be running at Chantilly

Originally posted by Longchamp+Apr 14 2008, 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Longchamp @ Apr 14 2008, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-betsmate@Apr 14 2008, 11:36 AM
Hi Longchamp.

I just like the name!
Well it's my nearest course now I'm living out here, better than Pontefract I suppose [/b][/quote]
Great that we've now got two French spies - our other informant is Spoons, a lady spy
Are you able to tell us who you work for?

Oh and welcome to the Froum

[

http://www.chvideo.fr/homepage.aspx

Anyone with better French than me care to let us know what's available and for how much?[/QUOTE]
It has all the PMU races from the last 10 months, although apparently, there are real technical problems and the quality is poor. As for how much it costs

65 videos for 10€,
135 for 20€,
345 for 50€
700 for 100€
With Group 1 races and the daily big handicaps free

You can also still find some French and International races here though for free:

http://world-horse-racing.blogspot.com/

Ran second on debut, entered at Saint-Cloud next month and then Du Jockey Club and the GD Prix Paris.

Montmatre is engaged again on Sunday at Longchamp in a D race, so I doubt he's going to be a future champion.

There is another though on Sunday worth watching first time out in the 2nd race, with all the big entries :

Raise the Flag (Sadlers Wells x Hasili)

Abdullah/Fabre

Originally posted by Gareth Flynn@Apr 23 2008, 09:01 AM
Is that the first time Hasili went to Sadlers Wells?
Yes, only Danehill and Green Desert before, and all her offspring so far have won either Group 1 or 2 in Europe and / or Grade 1 or 2 in the States

Magadan who won the race runs at Chantilly this afternoon in a fair Jockey Club trial against Indian Daffodil who has previously beaten High Rocks.

Magadan came third, Indian Daffodil nowhere, the winner was an unbeaten (3 runs in smallish races starting out in the provinces) colt, which doesn't seem to be anything special. I have a feeling that the 3yo colts over here this year are much of a muchness so far, the opposite really of the fillies.

This is the photo-finish from Zeturf:

b01802008042707.jpg

And it comes with the caption:

Grosse impression laissée par le n° 5 Montmartre, qui s'est amusé avec ses adversaires...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for putting up Kingpresa's site, priceless. that's gone straight on my toolbar

Back