Punchestown Day 2

Very much with you RE: Lovethehigherlaw OTB. Hugely over priced. I've had some 12's and 7's w/o the fav.

Looking at a 75/25 split Kauto at 11/8 with Ladbrokes and Kempes 7/2 with Powers.

Won a big stack yesterday and have been seriously considering going all in on Kauto... just cannot bring myself to do it.... lost my stones on him in the KG when I completely underestimated LR. Have watched the Gold Cup several times this morning and it's putting me off. He had a very very hard race and although he has nothing to beat here I just wonder.... Did the mincers double in Ladbrokes 11/2 Kauto and Waheeb to cover some bets in the bumper just in case.

It's very much a back or a lay. I want to lay it. You normally are a layer so why is this different?

What is mincers and where did you get 11/2 when Ladbrokes are 5/1?!

Your buddy T gave me an extra half point!! Have brought a load of custom to the shop...Mincers... it's not a real man's bet!!

Disclaimer:- No offence meant to any race, creed or sexuality!!:ninja:

Was going to compare my bets to a late night card game where an uncomfortable about of your money is in the middle of the table at 4 o clock and you have that sick feeling.
Askanna in the last was good...have a position to defend.

Getting back to the nitty gritty of it -plan c was to back Follow the Plan in running in case there was a pace collapse -got matched at 40s at the off but after my main 2 were out of the running I put up a lay of 1.55 to win on the race.Long story short Roberta was a decent winner for me but when I tried to lay him off at 1.22 I got a dose of shaky hands.

Back