Queally

What was wrong with the ride on Twice Over? In what way was he any better than third best (probably fourth best) in that race?

What was wrong with the ride on Twice Over? In what way was he any better than third best (probably fourth best) in that race?

Rode it up several backsides and then went for a run up the rail which was obviously going to shut - the horse was third best but should have been closer.

Decent ride on Timepiece, gave her every chance, without The Fugue turn of foot would have nicked that from the front.

Dire on Jet Away at York ! As for Chachamaidee - he needed to make up for getting there much too soon in the Windsor Forest !!!

Dire on Jet Away at York ! As for Chachamaidee - he needed to make up for getting there much too soon in the Windsor Forest !!!

Has Queally upset you in some way Ardross?!!!

Chachamaidee is a better horse over 7f - She has run 7 times over a mile or 9f without winning since May 2010. She's won 4 from 6 over 7f and those wins were at Goodwood, Lingfield and York. She was beaten at Newmarket and Doncaster. The obvious conclusion being she doesn't quite see out a stiff mile and is a better horse over 7f.

I don't think Queally is the greatest jock ever but I have no idea why he is getting such a bashing, particularly from you. You only have to look at Cecil's resurgence since Queally joined his team to know the guy must be doing something right.

Has Queally upset you in some way Ardross?!!!

Chachamaidee is a better horse over 7f - She has run 7 times over a mile or 9f without winning since May 2010. She's won 4 from 6 over 7f and those wins were at Goodwood, Lingfield and York. She was beaten at Newmarket and Doncaster. The obvious conclusion being she doesn't quite see out a stiff mile and is a better horse over 7f.

I don't think Queally is the greatest jock ever but I have no idea why he is getting such a bashing, particularly from you. You only have to look at Cecil's resurgence since Queally joined his team to know the guy must be doing something right.

One can only wonder how much greater his resurgence might be with a better jockey ;)

So by admission you agree that i'm right about Chachamaidee? and you also admit that Cecil has undergone a resurgence of sorts since Queally arrived?

1. No - Chaichamaidee was given a bad ride in the Queen Anne

2 HRAC's resurgence and Queally are utterly unconnected - the resurgence comes from the trainer's skills and the confidence of owners in him .

1. No - Chaichamaidee was given a bad ride in the Queen Anne

2 HRAC's resurgence and Queally are utterly unconnected - the resurgence comes from the trainer's skills and the confidence of owners in him .

She didn't run in the Queen Anne you dope.

1 Chaichamaidee didn't run in the Queen Anne.

2 How can you be so sure -when Fallon arrived at Stoutes and Cecils the form of both stables picked up when he arrived and dipped when he left.How do you explain Cecils time in the wilderness-Richard Quinn certainly played his part.

2 How can you be so sure -when Fallon arrived at Stoutes and Cecils the form of both stables picked up when he arrived and dipped when he left.How do you explain Cecils time in the wilderness-Richard Quinn certainly played his part.

i'm not surprised it dipped when he left Cecil's considering what happend

Don't think it helped that she wouldn't put her head down to see where she was going. A family that is riddled with temperament imo.

I didn't see the race but we are now at the 19th of September and the weather is changing -I would be depending on any fillies or mares to run to their very best.

Haven't seen it - somewhat surprised to hear that he did not make the running considering the conspicuous success with that tactic in the Falmouth and her excellent Nassau run .

Yes - I know she did not run in the Queen Anne I mentioned the Windsor Forest above - slip of the keyboard.

You seem to forgot that the Cecil yard was attacked by a serious virus in 2001 or so which took years to recover from . Quinn undoubtedly was not up to the job - his ride on Wellbeing in the Coronation Cup was dire but the horses were not running well for ages .

I didn't see the race but we are now at the 19th of September and the weather is changing -I would be depending on any fillies or mares to run to their very best.

Oddly enough, she did have her tail out and swishing quite a bit, in the preliminaries. Not at all familiar with mare's 'calendars', but it did cross my mind then that she may be in season.

Queally has been shockingly bad this season - two shockers on Noble Mission , caught napping on Thomas Chippendale - riding Magic of Reality into an obvious pocket .
How much longer can he last at Warren Place ? No doubt if Hot Snap wins he can .

Call for Frankie I say - a dream combination with HRAC .

Back