R Walsh v The Last Fence

Any one see the new Paddy Power app for the festival? Looks likes even his silks have a touch of Rubyitis and fallen off!!
5791c021548e89f5f87da35fed5200d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you imagine the animal welfare reaction?..guess what would be on anti racing BBC news tonight about Cheltenham..no mention of racing at the festival...but a story about animals rights folk objecting to folk who bet on whether or not horses falling in races..a death knell blow for the game..hari kari job

Never thought of that, but not sure bookies worry about bad pr
what about grand national number of finishers?

Last edited:
he might be deemed a surly sod..but pace/tactic wise..he is the steve cauthen of sticks race riding..a superb pace judge and rider

nothing but admiration for the skills..enjoy it whilst he is here imo..not many like him that is a fact

Last edited:
he might be deemed a surly sod..but pace/tactic wise..he is the steve cauthen of sticks race riding..a superb pace judge and rider

nothing but admiration for the skills..enjoy it whilst he is here imo..not many like him that is a fact

I make no secret I'm a massive fan, and TBF the times I've met him he's been fine, pleasant etc.

I described him as the Steve Cauthen of the jumps in a racing FB group yesterday after AP's win...I'm now worried if I'm thinking the same way as you, EC :p

Back