R Walsh v The Last Fence

It's like Valseur Lido all over again. I've backed Ruby's rides 3 times this festival. Min, UDS & that one.

That one hurt the most.

ACzHrZu.png

post live commentary sticking the knife in :whistle:

Last edited:
Not at all sure Shaneshill would have won - how Waksh is responsible for him not picking his legs up beats me . Also the horse looked like he was ducking in behind the front two coming to the last .

Not at all sure Shaneshill would have won - how Waksh is responsible for him not picking his legs up beats me . Also the horse looked like he was ducking in behind the front two coming to the last .

I agree with all of that

It's no wonder he's got a bunch of 2's next to his name.

was there today...no chance shaneshill would have won the race. horse out front wasn't stopping.

was there today...no chance shaneshill would have won the race. horse out front wasn't stopping.

I'm not sure about "no chance" and I've never bet in running but the Racing Post today says that Shaneshill was trading at 1.42 at the time and I would certainly have been a layer to some tune at that price.

He was no odds-on chance.

Last edited:
Back