Racing Post website and newspaper

no one pays to access RP, its free: http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/ The OP and other complained that even the free version had problems and its not worth accessing.

Now, for the ironic comment let me put it another way so you can understand. Someone X is having car problems with the engine overheating(Racing Post website, adds & other ****) and he borrows his friend Y car which the next day engine's fail and won't start(Page 2 of this thread which doesn't display anything) then someone comes along and makes a light comment of how ironic this is and tells him how to start the car but X tells him hey at least its not my car(which is idiotic). Then a smart-ass comes along and insults the one that offered the advice, telling him he's a narrow minded person because the owner X paid for his car so the engine should not overheat(which is not relevant at all as the discussion was about the friend's Y car engine and how to start it).

I've given your comments further consideration. I have recently implemented a strict security policy whereby I am not willing to converse with people in the bottom decile of intelligence. As you clearly fall into this category I will have to add you to my ignore list.

This site http://www.dictionary.com/ should be able to assist you with any of the longer words which you may not be familiar with the meaning of. Like ironic. And idiotic.

TTFN.

The Post is truly excelling itself in the run-up to Cheltenham.

Please read their Ten Returning Hero's article, then marvel at the glorious stupidity of someone who can squeeze in Sir Ken and Golden Miller (anyone still alive who cares?), yet manages to ignore Hurricane Fly and Kauto Star regaining their Champion Hurdle and Gold Cup titles respectively.

After you've recovered, make sure you avail yourself of their 'All you need to know about the 2018 Cheltenham Festival' piece; an article that is critical-reading for anyone stumbling across their website during recovery from a full frontal lobotomy.

They are an untold shower of pointless and irrelevant, thoroughgoing wankers.

Last edited:
I know it's Lent, GH, but I'm not going to punish myself any more, thanks.

Being off the bevy, snacks, sweets, autoerotica etc is tough enough going...

In their 'Dark Horses Special' section, the RP puts up a horse that won at the Festival last spring, and who is currently favourite in the respective market.

Fu*ck.

Right.

Off.

Last edited:
In their 'Dark Horses Special' section, the RP puts up a horse that won at the Festival last spring, and who is currently favourite in the respective market.

Fu*ck.

Right.

Off.

I really hope I don't turn into a grumpy old barsteward when I hit fifty

Last edited:

Fu*ck.

Right.

Off.

Literally though who is this Tully East ? I've never heard of him ! Where have they picked that one from ? Outside the box thinking at its very best !

You can subscribe for £26 per month and get tips like this every week ???/ Whhhaaaaatttt ???? Sign me up !!!

Dark horse for the Champion Hurdle Buveur Dair only narrowly beat John Constable lto but we feel he had a little more up his sleeve.

Last edited:
'Cheltenham: Ground Latest'..........last updated at 7:03PM on March 4th.

Fu*ck.

Right.

Off.

Last edited:
ridiculously overpriced

with the content the internet can offer nowadays i'm surprised anyone can justify forking that out, even during the festival, let alone on a regular basis

I do accept that rising costs are inevitable and I've been reading a few good articles lately regarding print news.

Apparently, pretty much across the board with only a couple of exceptions, newspaper circulation is in terminal decline and advertisers are abandoning them.

I've also read that some journalists are on ridiculously inflated wages for what they offer but that isn't news, I don't think.

Without the buying public and without money from advertisers and some journalists being overpaid it is pretty much inevitable that the newspaper will die a slow death.

And will ultimately push itself out of business if they keep treating the very people who keep it in business with such disdain.

Please don't let Grass see RP's list of Trainers that you might want to have on side at the festival, I fear he may go in to melt down.

Really? I've never heard of half these guys ?

If I may, I'll save Grass the trouble.

Feck.

Right.

Off.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people who don't like the RP continue to read their offerings. It would be similar to me reading the Daily Mail just so I could shout "Fvcking rascist cvnts" every couple of sentences.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people who don't like the RP continue to read their offerings. It would be similar to me reading the Daily Mail just so I could shout "Fvcking rascist cvnts" every couple of sentences.

People who like racing, want to read the Racing Post, simmo. It's the fact that it's utter fu*cking garbage that's the problem.

BTW. I don't pay for their sh*it Membership, and I never buy the paper. Why would I, when I can see the stuff they put up for free is utter mince.

I still use it for my form study, old habits and all that.I read the articles and there is some useful stuff amongst the dross. If I ever see an outstanding article in there I'd praise them for it.

I suppose its a little bit of sit and suffer sometimes I keep watching the new series of Walking Dead even though it gets worse with each passing episode but I know there will be something spectacular every now and then.

Notice to retailer, the retail margin on a RP will be 64p

21ca7op.jpg

Today's offering is from Millington himself, and is boldly-titled 'Ten thoughts about Cheltenham 2018'.

Let me summarise for you, so that you don't have to go through the agony of reading it for yourself.

1. 48-hour decs a good thing.
2. I can't be arsed looking for ante-post value.
3. 'Going' bets should be settled after the second and not the first race. (trying to understand his argument, is like trying to understand an Esher painting).
4. Ruby Walsh is a good jockey.
5. It's hard to predict how Faugheen & Douvan will fare.
6. The Champion Hurdle result is uncertain at this stage.
7. How big will the diamond-screens at the course be? (I shi*t you not)
8. Drink responsibly
9. The Gold Cup is an intriguing race.
10. Here are some favourites I idly selected whilst picking the fluff out if my belly-button.

Fu*ck.

Right.

Off.

Last edited:
Back