Racing Replays

There's something quite spooky about him going past that big "COOLMORE HOME OF CHAMPIONS" advert at the finish line.

1994 Champion Hurdle - Flakey Dove
1995 Champion Hurdle - Alderbrook

This is only a short clip of the end of the 1995 Champion Hurdle. Alderbrook was brilliant that day. I think in that form he's the only hurdler I've seen who could have given Istabraq a race.

1996 Champion Hurdle - Collier Bay
1997 Champion Hurdle - Make A Stand
1999 Champion Hurdle - Istabraq

1994 Champion Chase - Viking Flagship

I'm not that fond of this race, it had a great finish but I always hate watching Remittance Man falling at the third last.

1996 Champion Chase - Klarion Davis
1997 Champion Chase - Martha's Son

1994 Gold Cup - The Fellow
1996 Gold Cup - Imperial Call
1997 Gold Cup - Mr Mulligan
1999 Gold Cup - See More Business
2000 Gold Cup - Looks Like Trouble

Gloria Victis ran a mighty race in the 2000 Gold Cup before he sadly fell.

1994 Sun Alliance Novice Chase - Monsieur Le Cure
1994 Mumm Melling Chase - Katabatic
1994 Mackeson Gold Cup - Bradbury Star
1994 Hennessy Gold Cup - One Man
1994 William Hill Handicap Hurdle - Relkeel
1994 Rehearsal Chase - Master Oats
1994 Bula Hurdle - Large Action
1994 Tripleprint Gold Cup - Dublin Flyer
1994 King George Chase - Algan

No wondar One Man was so impressive in the 94' Hennessy, he was carrying a light weight, the opposition had no chance!
Adrian Maguire was ice cool on Relkeel at Sandown. I always enjoy watching that finish. Large Action is up there with the best hurdlers I've seen never to win the Champion Hurdle. He was in fantastic form in the 94-95 season but unfortunately he ran into Alderbrook in the Champion Hurdle.
Algan is the luckiest winner of all time!

Relkeel would have won The Champion Hurdle that season Arazi ... pulled out something like 2 days before the race.Had 50's before he won that Sandown race, Gutted.

That must be the race Looks Like Trouble would have won regardless of that bridle horse falling at the top of the hill who would never have won against the true Gold Cup horse eh? :D

Originally posted by Arazi+Nov 29 2007, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arazi @ Nov 29 2007, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Irish Stamp@Nov 28 2007, 05:56 PM
Does anyone have Looks Like Trouble's Sun Alliance Chase?
1999 Sun Alliance Chase Looks Like Trouble

Norman Williamson interview [/b][/quote]
Blimey.

How far did those two kick on ahead of everyone else, they went miles infront.

Originally posted by Gaz's Way De Solzen+Nov 29 2007, 06:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gaz's Way De Solzen @ Nov 29 2007, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Arazi@Nov 29 2007, 06:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Irish Stamp
@Nov 28 2007, 05:56 PM
Does anyone have Looks Like Trouble's Sun Alliance Chase?

1999 Sun Alliance Chase Looks Like Trouble

Norman Williamson interview
Blimey.

How far did those two kick on ahead of everyone else, they went miles infront. [/b][/quote]
Two very high class chasers. Nick Dundee was cantering over Looks Like Trouble and would have won had he not fallen. Looks Like Trouble went on to win the Gold Cup so Nick Dundee must have been pretty special.

Back