Road To The 2014 QM Champion Chase

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
agree with all this but do worry a bit about the course form and a bit about his best form coming on soft.

think we could be in for a total shock like the arkle but hoping SdG wins. he's the best horse in the race easily for me.

He's clear on all the ratings, and there doesn't seem a deal to beat but given an honest pace, even on today's ground, his stamina is suspect and I'd be against him.

7/2 with paddy.

I'm very sweet on Captain Conan ew but have added SdG ew at the prices as I can't see past these 2.

SDG is way too big in price to win..i'm not seeing him as effective on faster ground at this track..something else will win..not looked hard enough to see what though..kid cassidy maybe

oh dear:blink:

well..i'm going to go for Kid Cassidy..he has beat SDG with 10 allowed ..but on this ground..wouldn't be surprised if he beat him today

i'm only 0.05 of a ball deep so will hope SDG does it for you if mine doesn't

oh dear:blink:

well..i'm going to go for Kid Cassidy..he has beat SDG with 10 allowed ..but on this ground..wouldn't be surprised if he beat him today

i'm only 0.05 of a ball deep so will hope SDG does it for you if mine doesn't

Not weighted to beat Special Tiara in the same race. Special Tiara won well on this ground at Liverpool, he cut out the pace that I think caused SDG to go for home too early and that I think allowed Kid Cassidy to rally late...KC will be tailed off and pulled up today.

Not weighted to beat Special Tiara in the same race. Special Tiara won well on this ground at Liverpool, he cut out the pace that I think caused SDG to go for home too early and that I think allowed Kid Cassidy to rally late...KC will be tailed off and pulled up today.

thats my money done then

I'm quite deep into SDG now,they are trying to get their faugheen losses back by holding the price.its not a 3/1 shot on what it's done this season.

sizing europe the best result for me financially but can't be confident. sdg would win me a reasonable amount and would be a great story.

personally think capt conan is horrendously short now but geraghty/hendo are masters of this race and his early novice form shows there is talent there.

He isn't up against no Sprinter Sacre this year!

Prey he comes back safe and sound and whatever happens they retire him end of the season.

Last edited:
Back