Road to the Stayers Hurdle

the fact connections allow him to lose his novice status shows you how low they rate his chances to improve overhurdles and that they dont expect too much over fences.

I think Zaynar can surprise a few. If he stays the trip - and IMO, there's little to suggest he can't - he'll be right up there. This horse has the toe to have come third in a Champion Hurdle and to win a Triumph which can't be said for a lot of runners in this race. He is still only six so despite not showing any form so far this season it may be premature to write him off as being on the downgrade.

I still want him to go over fences, Victor doesn't seem so keen!

If I could remortgage the house and lay Grand Crus for the lot at 3/1 I would love to do it.Not saying he can't win but there is a chance he won't start and also the possibility that he will be a drifter.

I will claim justification for that comment-if you took 3s in January 9/2 this morning must make you feel fairly sick.
I would also like to report that Powerstation is being backed each way by people who have a history of backing him on the right days and who presumably are connected to the owners.

I think Fiveforthree could go very close today - in fact, I think there is mileage in backing both Mullins horses. I don't think Big Bucks will win.

I think Fiveforthree could go very close today - in fact, I think there is mileage in backing both Mullins horses. I don't think Big Bucks will win.

I liked 543 but am now worried he might bounce so have a small e/way on the forgotten horse - Souffler - good luck.

I feel like I've gone a bit mad and got over-excited by the whole thing but found myself backing Rigour Back Bob @ 150/1 and at 33's without the big 2 - both ew.

He has form on a variety of ground (won on good/firm, also on soft and heavy) and although he has something to do to turn the form with Mourad around I can see him running on into a place.

I've backed the 2 Mullins horses (money back with Paddy Power if either finish second to Big Bucks) and backed both each way in the without Big Bucks market. Will also add a few shillings on Any Given Day each way in the w/o market.

Maybe I missed what you saw, but I thought he was quite the opposite, if anything a bit pissed off. I actually thought before the interview that he might have done something wrong to lose the race. Looked miserable.

Dropped his stick half way up the run. That's why he had the hump.

Mel, I'm not talking about the interview. As they pulled up he put his hand up to his mouth as if if he was trying to hide something and then leaning forward in the saddle and hugging the big horse.

Did Alice get his name right, she called AP Ruby before she corrected herself?

I feel like I've gone a bit mad and got over-excited by the whole thing but found myself backing Rigour Back Bob @ 150/1 and at 33's without the big 2 - both ew.

He has form on a variety of ground (won on good/firm, also on soft and heavy) and although he has something to do to turn the form with Mourad around I can see him running on into a place.
Hampered by Berties Dream and shuffled back through the pack 3 out but stayed on to take the place money on the W/O bet.

So close yet so far :)

Martin, you were right to do so - he's an adorable little pony, fabulous form in the motherland, always fights a bit at the start but sticks out his nose for the finish. He was closing so fast, I do think that bullying round the turn lost him a clear 4th place. He's added over £7K to his prize money, bringing him up to around £120K - not bad for a child's pony! BIG BUCK'S looked like an elephant next to him, although ran considerably better.

Yeah he ran a blinder Kri - shouldn't complain and he had form on both a soft surface and a sound one with Son Amix franking their running earlier in the season in the Pertemps.

Back