Road To The Supreme Novice Hurdle

I think a little bit of credit is due to the winning jockey too, for a perfectly judged ride ....................... although giving credit might be a little much to ask from the couple of Ruby-haters on here. :rolleyes:

Proud to sign in as a Ruby fan, and you're right - he took advantage of a true galloper who stays further and judged the fractions to perfection.

Superlative ride from Ruby, in what may prove one of the strongest run races of the whole Festival. Simply took the sting out of the finishers.
First 3 in the market filled the first 3 places though, which promises well for the rest of the week.

Just a thought. Had they have known the real state of the ground would they still have gone for this race?

Does it matter? He won, on quicker ground, thanks to a great ride and being a very good horse. You were pretty damning about him beforehand, bit of humility wouldn't hurt.

Does it matter? He won, on quicker ground, thanks to a great ride and being a very good horse. You were pretty damning about him beforehand, bit of humility wouldn't hurt.

What's your problem? I have already congratulated the person I had the discussion with.

MTOY is a monkey. I defy anyone to tell me otherwise after looking at his last two bumper starts last year. Doesn't like it put up to him which it undoubtedly will in the supreme. Think Willie will do it, possibly Pique Sous if genuine good ground ala that horse who should have beaten Like A Butterfly! that's my tuppence worth anyway lads....Bon nuit

Told you he was a monkey...

Back