Road To The Triumph Hurdle

I'm not saying there will or won't be rain but it will have a massive baring on tomorrow's prices/results.

The only thing that I can see against Our Conor is that he will have done his winning off slow to moderate paces. Ground shouldn't be an issue but other two market rivals have Cheltenham experience.

Rolling stars inexperience is a negative for me.

As far as I remember Diakali stretched the field from the start at Leopardstown and that was the truest test of all the trials.

He went off too quick and struggled on the straight. Stan James are paying four places and I've backed him each way @ 14s.

cheers

Diakali medium win bet for me..buried Flaxen Flare two ago who romped in in the FW...think will reverse form with our conor..looks a reasonably good thing

Last edited:
Hard to tell which form is the strongest Irish or English but Rolling Star will find Far West a completely different ball game to Irish Saint. Can't understand why Far West isn't favourite for this I reckon he'll win easily........get ready with those eggs:)

A friend of mine is adamant that Dikali wasn't off the last day and will reverse form with Our Connor.
I've had a nice ew bet on Gassin Golf at big odds.

Back