Road To The Triumph Hurdle

There's nothing quite like seeing a lot of top horses being blitzed by a brilliant one.

We need some more superlatives in the thesaurus.

5/1 incredibly skinny in my opinion.

I hate it when people come out with the cliche 'he must be that price to even get there' but it's not far wrong.

Visually extremely impressive but a lot needs to be seen yet as to how good the form is.

I personally would prefer My tent or yours for next year's Champion Hurdle at this stage.

If Bob's Worth gets beat some trainers will seriously have to start thinking about running their horses more during the winter and in competitive races. In Ireland you have Our Conor and Diakali taking each other on in a hot race and yet here we have that joke of a race that Far West won last time out.

Last edited:
But this time 12 months we'll be told again that the Irish horses have been picking up soft races....

Awesome display from Our Conor - the Irish have got some bloody good horses. So annoyed Samategel didn't take up his option in the Fred Winter he must of gone close in that race.

The kind of performance you don't see very often and an excellent ride. Some people were doubting his stamina and it would have been very easy to have dropped back in the pack. Quite often the simple and no thrills way is the best.

I haven't been this impressed by a 4yo since Scolardy....

Joking aside. He looks destined for the top table. Shaping up like a few nice challengers to the champion from the Supreme and the Triumph. And most importantly, OC has saved my wallet. I was very impressed by his trial win, and for once my eyes didn't deceive me.

us anoraks will be loving the comparison with the time of the next race..rain shouldn't have made too much difference in 30 minutes..is it really heavy there does anyone know?

Back