Royal Ascot 2021

The head on shows he's cost the second horse at least the distance he has won by.

I don't know what they're all so cocky about on ITV.

Last edited:
I’m torn. I have the winner in a treble but I backed the second ew! Why didn’t I do a DF? Duh!

He stopped the second horse dead in his tracks.

This isn't cartoon racing when you cut a horse out like that it's no wonder he's been beaten more than a length.

They're either delusional or biased on ITV on this occasion.

'The second horse was tiring' lol utter rubbish he stayed on to the line for second...

Last edited:
I'm sticking with Serpentine in the Gold Cup and hoping he stays well enough. 12/1, four places. Looks a fairly safe bet to me.

No. He’ll be kicking the cat when he gets home. Too far back to let a Johnston horse get away from you. (Had the horse in my tracker and ignored it...)
Serpentine......where do you go now with him? They were grasping at straws with this and he had every chance.

I’d love to be in Middleham right now. One of my favourite places in the world. Great run from Princess Zoe.

I'm sticking with Serpentine in the Gold Cup and hoping he stays well enough. 12/1, four places. Looks a fairly safe bet to me.

It wasnt just you at the time that said that the Derby was a good race with a winner that was above average. Can we finally move on from that? It was a terrible race then and still is.

Best horse won well today.

Last edited:
It wasnt just you at the time that said that the Derby was a good race with a winner that was above average. Can we finally move on from that? It was a terrible race then and still is.

I said last year it was a bad Derby just down to an enterprising ride. And that’s exactly how it has worked out.

Yes good pick, Reet.

I'd love to see Tashkhan run well for Brian Ellison here.

Last edited:
Two seconds and a fourth for me so far.

Corvair I'd be pleased if he could place in the last.

Back