Royal Ascot Day 1

Excellent ride from Sam there, proving that when he is given the chance he can deliver. to outride Ryan Moore, Robbo and co in a tight finish on what could easily be said as the least fancied horse showed what a good pilot he is.

Chris, can Brae Hill be beaten in this?

FWIW I fancy Dermot's Weld Silver Shoon a bit. Fast-run 5f should be right up her alley.

In a word no on last weeks work;

however I doubt the Art Con we saw there was the same one we saw in a 4f gallop the other day. That said my stake on Brae has been increased as I felt sure teh 9s would go quickly.

I actually like Michael Jarvis', the wonder that is Richard Hills is the only reason it got beat on debut and he is absolutely flying at home. Only problem is, that innept arsehole is on it again.

Donativum Ive backed with the 4 place firm, but those are my three horses, still very sore from Orizaba though, give Dettori a horse and he'll find a way, if he was in a film he would definitely be Dr Hammond !!!!

From the RP Race Report:

Equiano will stay in Britain and join Barry Hills, who will no doubt be leaning towards the likes of the July Cup, the Nunthorpe and Haydock Sprint Cup as likely future targets. Further improvement looks firmly on the cards and he fully deserves a chance to prove he is not flattered by this first Group 1 success.

Strange decision to move him to Barry Hills?

Originally posted by Jamie@Jun 16 2008, 05:39 PM
The spanish horse is worrying me somewhat though, his price is simply too big - I may have a couple quid each-way just incase. :rolleyes:
Thank god I did, but didn't have nearly as much as I'd hoped to.

Back