Ryanair Chase

...and I have always raised my doubts about the strength of that 13/8 Peterborough.

Welcome Trendsetta.

I would like to see how My Way De Solzen comes out of the Cleeve Hurdle before making a decision about this one.

Racing Demon is an interesting entry though, i had heard that it was possible they were looking to run him over hurdles, which could reflect that the hurdles division is weak at the moment.

His jumping is improving all the time,just a small mistake a the last this time - would be an interesting runner in the Ryanair which looks pretty open. I was about to take the hint and have a small bet on Aces Four but the market for the race is suspended - anyone know why?

I personally am of the thinking that Jack The Giant's jumping still isn't what it should be if he is going to be a real contender at Cheltenham in March.

The pace of the Ryanair at Cheltenham is going to be a quick one i would say and if they are going a good gallop and his jumping isn't good then i dont think he will get round.

I would have liked to have seen him race over the Cheltenham fences again before going to Cheltenham in March, but im not sure that is going to happen, especially after going over hurdles there recently.

I will wait and see how My Way De Solzen comes out of the race at Fontwell in February and take my decision on the Ryanair from there.

The one that i will be backing in this will be Our Vic.. Staying on very well in this race last year...... Good run in the King George..

The only problem is that you never know which Our Vic will turn up on the day..
Prepared to take a chance which is what i have done for all his races..

Love the horse for some reason shrug::

Urm................ hint taken Maruco, although in my case that would translate into don't place any

I suggest you read the Charlie Hall thread Pricewise. If Maruco's telling you to lay off any bet.................... you needn't be too sharp to work out what he's really saying in view what he will know.

Good luck with your 29/1 though. Sounds as if you'll need it :xmassnowgrin:

Fair enough Warbler..Am still a newbie finding my way..Will keep my powder dry for the moment..Thanks for the tip off by the way Maruco..

I think you can safely assume that he's going to be an NR very soon. Does he appear in Maruco's TTF though?

Not anymore Warbs!

Aces has needed more time off than first thought and it is 'highly unlikely' he will make Cheltenham. The hope is he may be ready for Aintree and The Betfair Bowl.

List of horses left in today:

Billyvoddan (IRE) 9.g
Forget The Past 10.g
Howle Hill (IRE) 8.g
Justified (IRE) 9.g
Knight Legend (IRE) 9.g
L'Antartique (FR) 8.g
Model Son (IRE) 10.g
Mossbank (IRE) 8.g
Newmill (IRE) 10.g
Our Vic (IRE) 10.g
Patman du Charmil (FR) 6.g
Racing Demon (IRE) 8.g
Tamarinbleu (FR) 8.g
The Listener (IRE) 9.g
Turko (FR) 6.g

I wish Pipe would hurry up and make his fecking mind up about where he's going to run Tamarinbleu. I've backed him for the Champion Chase, and I see him as the only danger to Our Vic in the RyanAir - who I've also backed.

It is not a double-figure price that the stable works it right up me.

Surely he will go for the Queen Mother now that there is rain forecast and he already has Our Vic for this?

If they have any sense (and consideration for your financial investments) they'll make the right choice!

Back