Ryanair Chase

not that I think he will win but if he does

1 Million Free Seats if The Ryanair Horse Wins The Ryanair Chase

No Taxes, No Charges, Nada, Zip!
Ryanair, Cheltenham’s favourite airline today (11th March) announced that it will give away 1 million free seats if the Ryanair horse wins the Ryanair Chase.

The Ryanair Chase will take place on Thursday afternoon and Mossbank, the Ryanair horse is 3 to 1 favourite to win. If he wins, Ryanair will release 1 million free seats until midnight Monday (no taxes, no charges) for travel in April.

Speaking today, Ryanair’s Peter Sherrard said;

“If Mossbank wins the Ryanair Chase everyone will have reason to celebrate because we’ll release 1 million free seats to Europe. 25,000 race goers are flying with Ryanair to/from Cheltenham over the four day racing extravaganza, making it our biggest ever. To say thanks we will give €44million worth of flights away for free if the Ryanair horse comes first!”

Originally posted by jft2005+Mar 13 2008, 12:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jft2005 @ Mar 13 2008, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sunybay@Mar 12 2008, 10:56 PM
in gs
The Listener only has Our vic to beat, the grey will have his day.
I hope so, for Robert & Sally[/b][/quote]
Totally agree. What a day that would be for them. Fingers crossed.

L`Antartique is the worst value horse of the meeting so far. I cannot for the life of me work out why he isn`t 16s for this. Lay Lay Lay - both win and place market. I`ll be in front on the meeting if this is out with the washing.

Russell is taking a wide course all week and is holding all his horses up a mile off the pace. How many seconds has he had now?!

Originally posted by Charlie D@Mar 13 2008, 03:09 PM
Didn't back him, but seeing Our Vic doing what he his capable of is great to see
Agree Charlie. A fantastic horse, who very much deserves the Cheltenham ovation he recieved. Unfairly criticised at times in my opinion, and a fantastic ride by Timmy.

Less said about Davy Russell the better .. does he lack bottle on the big occasion perhaps?

Back