Scotish National

Auroras Encore for me. Had a little on Out The Black as well, and wouldn't be surprised to see Himalayan Trail go close at a big price.

If Scots Dragoon and Himalayan Trail are first and second in either order there will be not so quiet celebrations in the Grey household.

Good luck with No Panic, Roddy

I've gone for Chiaro each-way.

The stable is in good form, and if they make a little less use of him, I think he can improve on last year's fourth.

I have backed Mobaasher and Gidam Gidam each-way (but the latter is mainly 'cos a friend of ours owns half). Should be a good race to watch.

I'll aftertime later.

I chickened out of making Western Gale my main bet (still backed it :mad:) and went for Gone To Lunch (took 11/1) win only :mad:.

I thought Murphy rode the winner brilliantly and well done to Roddy for the great run from No Panic.

I broke even on the day thanks to Hunterview (4/1) and Noble Request (6/1).

Fantastic effort by MERIGO, which no-one seems to have figured, miles clear and still going for the top of Everest, it seemed, when the post came. Nice second and third places and well done to your horse for his effort, Roddy. Nice for the Scots to have a win by a home horse for a change.

Back