Sea The Stars - Retirement Announced

Hes the best since Dancing Brave for me. Must nearly be on a par with that great horse at least

Made that look very easy. Brilliant that he's so versatile distance wise as well. Would be great to see him run in the Arc, preferable to the Breeders Cup in this case, as it'd be good to see him step back up to mile and a half, most recent Derby winners having not gone down that route.

Fame And Glory had better resign himself to seeing Sea The Star's arse - it's all he's ever going to see of him.

I hope they do the Arc and the Breeders Cup, best horse in the world over 1m2f and 1m4f on turf and 1m2f on synthetics, it would just be complete.

Its doable too with the Breeders Cup being so late this year.

Lets stick him over fences and show them geldings what's it all about, Sea The Stars vrs Denman vrs Kauto Star vrs Masterminded lol

Just dossing :lol:

I suspect that Longchamp very soft might well put them off but good to soft seems far from a problem

Last edited:
Yes, just having a laugh. It's a phrase I use ever since I was sick of people slagging off Kauto Star. The horse is the best I've seen that's for sure.

William Hill went evens this morning lol! take that beating with you to Gibraltar

The better the opposition and truer the pace - the better he is . Consider all his last three runs .

At the races and wow. Awesome performance and an awesome reception for him. Just a magic day.

He is a magic horse . I went to see him at York and he looked as if he could go round again that day . Well worth having to stay up all night working so I could go .

Paris is looking tempting ...

:lol:

F & G ran a good race but he is looking like Meadow Court - but that rain dance will be needed for Paris to keep STS away .

STS has beaten two superb Group 1 winners at their peak very very well. This was a spectacular performance, one that should rate highly with some of the great performances of the past.

Well done to all of you who knew that he would!!

I obviously lost on the race, but am very happy I have witnessed such a thing.

Back