Sprinting Division

Well Overdose's bubble appears rather burst there - Sole Power seems good held up but we do seem like the UK sprinters will struggle if a Rocket man or Black Caviar comes over .

One small ray of hope perhaps - an exceptionally encouraging comeback from Monsieur Chevalier yesterday - would light up the division if he could come back to his very best and do his Vorvados impressions .

Rocket Man misses the Golden Jubilee but may come over for the July Cup.

I'd be amazed if the Kings Stand went to a European trained horse looking at the entries.

Well that's it then Temple Meads it is. 25/1. Some sentimental element perhaps but no more studying for me. A nice double with Hoof It 233/1 .

Last edited:
One small ray of hope perhaps - an exceptionally encouraging comeback from Monsieur Chevalier yesterday - would light up the division if he could come back to his very best and do his Vorvados impressions .

It was a performance full of promise and he's certainly a great horse to watch when he's on song. I'm a great admirer of the winner last night, though. Bated Breath was very impressive and it's confirmed he's to go for the Golden Jubilee. He has to have a decent chance in an open year.

Back