Summer Nap Selections

Going out tonight so won't be able to post again till tomorrow, a quick check shows that the following still have selections to make for this week.

baldeagle 2 pts
chroniclandlord 2 pts
del boy 2 pts
edgt 2 pts
icebreaker 2 pts
Grey 4 pts
jinnyj 4 pts
Tout Seul 4 pts
trackside528 2 x 2 pts
LUKE 2 pts + 4 pts
montyracing2 2 pts + 4 pts
qzy 2 pts + 4 pts
BruttoCattivo 4 pts + 2 x 2 pts
trefflinch 4 pts + 2 x 2 pts

Well done to those who picked winners today - especially NHughes who moves into second with wins on The Fugue and The Gold Cheongsham.

4 points win White Frost (3.40 Chester)
2 points win Unhinged (3.55 Galway)
2 points win Van Ellis (3.55 Galway)

Van Ellis ran in the 3.05 Chester. Surely this bet can't count? The defending champion should be expected to be more diligent.

It was done to throw you off the scent.

Meanwhile it looks extremely likely that Chester will be abandoned, so I have one to come off the bench to replace White Frost - I assume that this is allowed?

4 points win Scarlet Belle (5.25 Newbury)

It was done to throw you off the scent.

Meanwhile it looks extremely likely that Chester will be abandoned, so I have one to come off the bench to replace White Frost - I assume that this is allowed?

4 points win Scarlet Belle (5.25 Newbury)

Surely the defending champion is not allowed to change his selection? This is outrageous.

Not totally sure if I've scored this correctly, those who failed to post all their selections - I deducted the points as though they had picked losers. Let me know if you see any inconsistencies or mistakes.

The table at the end of the first week is below, well done to BruttoCattivo who has moved into the lead and also tops the highest SP with Scarlet Belle at 12/1.

Next week it's one 2 pt selection during the week and a 4 pt selection at the weekend.

Attachments

• NapsCompWk1.jpg
    NapsCompWk1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 37
Where is Grey? This is outrageous. Clearly the rules are being bent to favour the defending champion.

I make the scoring wrong.
BruttoCavitto +40 but hecstaked 12 over the week and had 2 on a 2/1 winner and 4 on a 12/1 winner - I make that +46. *

Back