Tajjree

I see Tajjree is entered for Kempton on Monday and is now with a new trainer. I also note that most of the horses that were listed under K. Boutflower's name have also moved to different trainers in the last few weeks too.

Dom, you know me better than that. :D I am sure it will all become common knowledge eventually. :P

I've done the Spotlight for Tajjree tomorrow - I almost said "landed touch for shrewd connections at Wolverhampton in January...." but you'd know I was taking the mickey! Have copped out with a "market will guide on debut for new yard" stance. Best of Polish (40% harder-working than 'British' luck), I hope she wins for you.

Best of luck to both Arkwright and Kathy... Hope both Tajiree & Fantastic Delight go well and come back sound.

Hope connections are happy - I thought it was a very good and honest run, without the headgear. Kirby rides her well, too,a s far as I can judge this on my tiny screen!

Well chuffed with that,bodes well for the long winter ahead.
We now know she can run right handed and she had no problems negotiating the bend.
The only negatives were her playing up before the start and another tardy start out of the stalls.
The slow starts are commonplace so I'm not sure if it's something we can rectify or not.

Adam & William Carson
DSC_0471.jpg

Ray with Adam & Kirsty
DSC_0472.jpg

After the race
DSC_0483.jpg

With Brian in the winners enclosure
DSC_0489.jpg

Back