Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
If you place me any lower than 4th, I'm going to the BHA... just make sure you didn't miss anything of mine, young man, or your bottie's going to get a bit warm!

Would like to my add my thanks to everyone that ran the comp great fun even if I was rubbish, well done to the winner and very unlucky to the runner up.

37th!

What a great number! Life, the universe and big things!

I'd like to thank my agent, my Mom & Dad, my teacher Mr Nicholls and most of all my feed-buyer, without whom I'd just be plain skinny. ....

Well done to all, especially Slim Chance it didn't appear to be the easiest competition to keep track of.:whistle:

That's because scoring a large competition such as this takes dedication and commitment, it seems this was reserved for the Christmas spirit. I feel a miracle was performed to produce final results on the final day, a lesser mortal would now be seeking rehab. :D

Well done to all, especially Slim Chance it didn't appear to be the easiest competition to keep track of.:whistle:

It hasn't gone unnoticed that you finished in profit Mr Phillips....surely with a run like this under your belt after a lay off you are a good thing for the Cheltenham comp... or could we see you bounce!:ninja:

It was torture. The key was not having a laptop at home. I just couldn't find the time in work to go through and once I fell behind it took Del Boy to save me.

"... furthermore, this competition is not open to the employees or relatives of the persons associated with the running of this competition in any manner... "

If anyone wants to figure out who he is may I suggest they have a look at the Top10 posters of all time on here.

How very dare he? Contributes bugger-all to the debates and discussions, is a multi-bleedin'-millionaire professional poker champ, and whacks us Ams for the dosh? If that's really the case, I can't believe I got that close to the owd sod! :lol:

It's about time you bought another horse or three, too, Sir Brian!

What surprised me Krizon is that you did not realise who Brutto was! It was nothing to do with the money, it was because it was my money that he came back to win the competition.

I didn't think anything - let alone the lure of mo' Mammon - could induce him away from his yacht off Garrison Savannah or his penthouse in Las Vegas. If he'd come back as Rocky III, I'd have twigged, but otherwise, there wasn't much to go on!

Troodles, is your New Year rezzie to totally crush OTB's now threadbare hopes? You little tease!

I'm not surprised Lady H says that - he once admitted to having 42 phone accounts!

Back