Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Ok, when I win I won't mention anything about the happy meals, but a McCririck might say, "YOU'LL KNOW, YOU'LL KNOW".

(In anticipation of victory, where can one reliably find a sizeable group of orphans these days? Do orphanages exist anymore?)

:lol:

Very generous, so I have to have a go.

Rule 16 is noted, your payoff for putting on this show is the right to dish out
abuse.

But thanks to rule 13, the abuse is sure to flow both ways. Wait till somebody posting on the forum thinks they've won but is told days later that Gearoid's tweeting mammy/daddy/sister/brother/boss and latest bubbly bird were all on some complete rag and have miraculously pipped them to the prize.

Very generous, so I have to have a go.

Rule 16 is noted, your payoff for putting on this show is the right to dish out
abuse.

But thanks to rule 13, the abuse is sure to flow both ways. Wait till somebody posting on the forum thinks they've won but is told days later that Gearoid's tweeting mammy/daddy/sister/brother/boss and latest bubbly bird were all on some complete rag and have miraculously pipped them to the prize.

Rule 13 is to embrace technology and social media. The earlier rules cover that all entrants MUST be a member on here whether new or old. I will be asking a few people to join the forum or to rejoin the forum to take part. I believe that was the whole idea of the series of the competitions in the first place.

Will you lay me €150 that I beat Irish Stamp. I'll stop marking his card during the competition which makes me a 5s on poke but I am sure you will lay me at a bigger price?

I will lay you an even €50 on the condition that I can lay Irish Stamp an even €50 too!

I'm still trying to get my head around Geariod using the word 'utilitarianism'. I may need to go and lie down in a darkened room for a bit ;)

p.s. I'm in.

Last edited:
5/1 9/2 4/1 7/2 3/1 5/2 Irish Stamp
7/1 SteveT, Sheikh, Relkeel, Sunybay, Luke, Dave G
8/1EC1, Grassy, Trackside, Eoronomous, DavidJohnston, Arkwright, Grey,Miesque (from 20/1)
12/1 14/1 Slim Chance, Bar the Bull, Reet Hard, SteveM, Granger, Melendez, Simon
14/1 Placebacker,Pricewise,Roddy Owen, Loosehead, On The Bridle, Swedish Chef, Colin Phillips
18/1 Neo5, Qzy, Gareth Flynn, Soary Stars, TrujiJ :<3:
20/1 Krizon, JinnyJ,
25/1 Hamm, Cantoris,
1,000,000/1 Del Boy, Anyone All Naps winning.

Others on request:ninja:

The money still pours on the Stampy - Miesque is a springer in the market, ommissions are being worked on

If you want to do anything honourable with the prizes than please dont whore it on the forum and expect any respect from me for doing so. Myself and OTB would encourage the winner of the overall prize to indulge themselves in some sadistic activity that this recession has deprived people of. Do some drugs, go on a bender, get a hooker, buy your other half a nurses outfit and handcuffs, buy a Dido CD, order a mail bride from Vietnam or at the very least put it on a low drawn good thing in a Dundalk handicap.

So I would be the perfect winner of the competition.

5/1 9/2 4/1 7/2 3/1 5/2 Irish Stamp
7/1 SteveT, Sheikh, Relkeel, Sunybay, Luke, Dave G
8/1EC1, Grassy, Trackside, Eoronomous, DavidJohnston, Arkwright, Grey,Miesque (from 20/1)
12/1 14/1 Slim Chance, Bar the Bull, Reet Hard, SteveM, Granger, Melendez, Simon, Desperate Dan, Icebreaker.
14/1 Placebacker,Pricewise,Roddy Owen, Loosehead, On The Bridle, Swedish Chef, Colin Phillips
18/1 Neo5, Qzy, Gareth Flynn, Soary Stars, TrujiJ :<3:
20/1 Krizon, JinnyJ,
25/1 Hamm, Cantoris,
1,000,000/1 Del Boy, Anyone All Naps winning.

Others on request:ninja:

New Entrants listed.

Special - Any relation of Slim Chance winning and losing it in the stewards 6/1:D

I'm still trying to get my head around Geariod using the word 'utilitarianism'. I may need to go and lie down in a darkened room for a bit ;)

p.s. I'm in.

Do you not have dictionaries in Liverpool? It would give you something to do when your not robbing hubcaps, washing your shell suit or pouring jizz over the latest pictures of Clare Smiley.

I've got to join in as most of what's posted is completely daft, so my naps will be right at home.
Should be some good fun! :)

Absolute disgrace if this prize leaves Ireland

It would be worse than the spuds leaving for England during the famine. Losing this competition to another country could be the straw that breaks the camels back for this economy.

I'm deeply upset at not even making the betting so will post at least three weeks selections before forgetting and finishing last...

Back