Talking Horses Ten To Follow Competition 2015/2016

Typical of me, DG sent me a message about this a few weeks back, and I totally forgot all about it.
Today I thought it must be getting near the deadline for entries, so here I am.

Oh well, maybe next year.

Dark Horse points will score double?

Double points are only relevant to the bonus for the Tote Win dividend chef which was non applicable with a Tote win dividend of only £1.80

BONUS POINTS
Bonus points according to the official Tote Win Dividend as printed in the RP for both Britain and Ireland, including a £1 unit stake, will also be awarded as follows. If no Tote Win Dividend is declared, the SP will determine any bonus points. Should neither a Tote Win Dividend nor a SP be returned, bonus points will not apply.

£4 to £6.................4 points
Over £6 to £10........6 points
Over £10 to £14....10 points
Over £14 to £20....15 points
Over £20 to £33....20 points
Over £33..............25 points

The official result on the day will be used for the calculation of points with any subsequent disqualification disregarded

Dark Horses will score DOUBLE bonus points.

Double points are only relevant to the bonus for the Tote Win dividend chef which was non applicable with a Tote win dividend of only £1.80

[FONT=&][FONT=&]BONUS POINTS
Bonus points according to the official Tote Win Dividend as printed in the RP for both Britain and Ireland, including a £1 unit stake, will also be awarded as follows. If no Tote Win Dividend is declared, the SP will determine any bonus points. Should neither a Tote Win Dividend nor a SP be returned, bonus points will not apply.

£4 to £6.................4 points
Over £6 to £10........6 points
Over £10 to £14....10 points
Over £14 to £20....15 points
Over £20 to £33....20 points
Over £33..............25 points

The official result on the day will be used for the calculation of points with any subsequent disqualification disregarded

Dark Horses will score DOUBLE bonus points.[/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks DG I misunderstood. :thumbsup:

Horses with points today

Long Dog 15pts (5 nominations)

Devils Bride 10pts (Dark Horse for viking Team B)

Adrien Du Pont 5pts (Dark Horse for jinnyj Team B and Perpetual Team A)

Horses with points today

Don Cossack 15 pts (29 nominations)

The Game Changer 15pts (0 nominations)

Shantou Village 5pts (Dark Horse for Maruco Team B)

Not a great lover of changing rules and conditions after a competition starts edgt, plus if Min is the top Dark Horse you'd have to split the vouchers eleven ways. Could still happen with the wooden spoon I suppose but less likely.

I'd prefer to leave it as it is.

One rule I probably would change next year is that each team submitted by an individual must have a different Dark Horse. not written in stone but that's the way I'm thinking.

Horse 37 Caid Du Berlais and Horse 250 Zarkandar out for season, no damage done with the former but Zarkandar had two nominations.

Horses with points today

Rock The World 10pts (0 nominations)

Penglai Pavilion 10pts (Dark Horse for Aughex Team A)

Horses with points today

Tycoon Prince 5pts (3 nominations)

Sizing John 5pts (4 nominations)

No More Heroes 5pts (4 nominations)

Horses with points today

Identity Thief 15pts (1 nomination)

Leoncavallo 10 pts (Dark Horse for Aughex Team C)

Garde La Victoire 5 pts (1 nomination)

Competition really kicking off tomorrow with my tracker reporting 27 of the horses running and there may be a few more as not all of them are in my tracker yet as they weren't in ATR's database last time I looked.

Points are only scored in NH races, can someone confirm that the 3.50 at Down Royal tomorrow, Saturday, is a flat race and not a NH flat race and therefore does not count for the purposes of this competition.

Horses with points today

Don Cossack 35pts (29 nominations)

Cue Card 35pts (0 nominations)

Nabucco 25pts (0 nominations)

Ptit Zig 15pts (2 nominations)

Padge 13pts (Dark Horse for jarv Team A)

Altior 5pts (Dark Horse for swedish chef Team B, wilsonl Team B, tiggers1972 Team C)

Death Duty 5 pts (Dark Horse for mgsjarvis Team B)

Horses with points today

One For Harry 40pts (Dark Horse for fonz Team C)

Devil's Bride 23pts (Dark Horse for viking Team B)

Saphir Du Rheu 15pts (15 nominations)

Snow Falcon 10pts (0 nominations)

Barters Hill 5pts (1 nomination)

Last edited:
Back